𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

Unlike every other day, today there was a tense atmosphere between the boys. Of course, Choi Sunghoon and Seo Yoojae would stick to each other like magnets all the time but they had a common friend group and now the other boys wondered what the hell happened between those two to not even look at each other.

"Did you two have a serious fight or something?" Minhyuk finally asked because the atmosphere was growing more and more tense by each passing second.

"No"

"Don't bother"

Both Yoojae and Sunghoon spoke at the same time. Coincidence, yeah.

"Okay, now we know that it's something pretty serious. Is it about a girl or something? You two like the same girl and you are fighting over who she would choose?" Hyungwoo asked. He is the only guy in the friend group who chases after every girl he sees.

"Don't bother, it's just something personal," Sunghoon said while taking a bite out of the gimbap.

"But you two were just fine yesterday when we played video games, like pretty fine. Did you two happen to have a conflict over some BL drama? Else I don't think there is another plausible reason for your fight, like seriously." Chanil said while sipping on his banana milk.

"Exactly," Minhyuk butt in, "Just talk to each other, okay? Never seen you two have a conflict like this since the time we have known each other."

"Sure sure, that is if the person wants to talk," Sunghoon said with sarcasm clear in his voice while the others saw how Yoojae was glaring at his best friend.

With the atmosphere getting thicker with each passing second, Sunghoon gathered up his belongings and stood up heading straight out of the cafeteria without another word.

Yoojae glanced at his friends and stood up when he received a nod from each of them. He went after Sunghoon, he thought he needed to talk to him. He was in a dilemma about whether to talk to his best friend after whatever happened between them and their friends can't know about a thing like this. First of all, it was his ego and secondly, it would just ruin Sunghoon's reputation since he is the top student in the economics department and everyone knows him since he is the sports secretary too.

Yoojae thought that he might as well not talk about it, but he wanted to be selfish...just for once. Maybe, he will feel a bit at ease after talking to the younger. Otherwise, it will be awkward between them and moreover, they live together in the same apartment.

"Sunghoon!! Wait for me" Yoojae chased after the younger but the latter kept walking without looking back. "Hey I asked you to stop Seung" Yoojae stopped the latter by pulling his hand after he finally caught up to him.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"Look who is talking" Sunghoon pulled back his hand.

"Hey Sunghoon, you know what? Ditch this period, come with me. If it's not now, I bet we will make a big deal outta this situation."

"Ah, it won't be me making a big deal, you were making it a big deal in the morning, mind you."

Yoojae pulled the younger into the empty classroom and pinned him. "You wanna know why I was making a big deal out of it?"

"Why not?" Seunghoon asked back unfazed.

And without a warning, Seunghoon felt the older's lips touching his. He wondered, how his best friend maintained the softness of his lips. He didn't hesitate to kiss back though. It felt good to kiss those lips again. Now, the moment was ruined by the footsteps of people coming towards the classroom. Seunghoon gently pushed his best friend to warn him about the students.

Let's say, luck wasn't on their side. Someone walked in on them being way too close to each other. It was a girl. She froze and the boys were a bit flustered too. Quickly averting their gaze from each other they looked at the girl. She realised the situation and suddenly gasped. Yoojae was about to warn her about spreading baseless rumours but before he could speak the girl squealed.

"Huh?" Yoojae did his usual head tilt when he was confused and the younger one between the two boys just blinked, equally confused.

"Damn finally, Oh my lord. You two are so cute" The girl was legit fangirling. The boys could tell that. "I have seen so many dramas but seeing it with my own eyes was something worth it."

"Oh uhh. Its not what you think so-"

Before Seunghoon could even finish his sentence the students entered the class one by one and he saw the girl zipping her lips. Yoojae chuckled. It was nice to have a fangirl.

"So this is how the fangirls are with the actors? That's crazy. Come let's sit at our usual place" The older boy patted the younger's shoulder and walked to the corner of the room to sit at the last two desks. Seunghoon awkwardly looked away and followed his best friend while the girl eyed them.

"Hyung, she is staring"

"Let her"

"B-but she looks so creepy"

"You wanted to experience the life of a BL actor, pretend that's happening right now"

Yoojae kept taking notes but Seunghoon opened and closed his mouth like a fish, unable to get back at the older.

"B-but Yoojae hyung, this is different-"

Before he could finish his sentence the teacher called his name. The thing is the whole class looked back at him and he found himself silently asking the brunette for help but he just sat there looking the least bothered.

"And how do we differentiate this? Come to the board and solve it." Mr. Yeo, the Mathematics teacher, is pretty strict. The only one teacher whom you should not have beef with. But Seunghoon was gonna have that now.

"Uhh, sir, but I don't know this chapter-"

"It wasn't a question it was an order. Now!!"

And Seunghoon finally ended up having to write an apology letter for apparently disturbing the class when he was just whispering.

"Damn Yoojae, why didn't you help him today?" Minhyuk asked "You two are acting out of the ordinary today."

"Where is he?" Yoojae asked avoiding the question from his friend while still scrolling through his phone.

"He said he will leave as soon as he finishes the apology letter" Chanil said while swinging one hand over Yoojae's shoulder for which he received a glare.

"Nevermind, I'll just find him" Yoojae sighed and left the three boys in search of his best friend.