𝓸𝓷𝓮

Seo Yoojae. Choi Sunghoon. Childhood best friends. They have practically known each other for almost their entire life. They became friends during pre-school and from there onwards it started— their journey. They knew almost all secrets about one another. Their parents didn't know each other but they also got to know each other when they had the orientation day in middle school.

Middle school, for both of them was awkward yet comfortable. It was around that time that they were starting to become mature and think of something out of the box. Although they never admitted it, they always stole glances at each other secretly. Anyone could tell that they had feelings for each other except themselves. 

This became more evident in high school as they hit puberty by that time. They both knew that whatever they had between them was more than friendship but they chose not to talk about it. They became more touchy with each other and their flirting was on a whole new level, that if you were the main character of your own story, you yourself would feel like a third wheel. The sleepovers they had also became a bit awkward. They couldn't meet each other's eye more than a few seconds and even if they maintained eye contact, they would have their ear, neck and cheeks dusted with red hue. The important part was during the high school graduation party where a particular incident ignited the fire in their hearts. 

That day they were celebrating and all but they refused to drink considering how strict their parents were. But when their friends were all drunk, Yoojae decided to gather some courage and kissed Sunghoon on the lips. More specifically it was a peck, but it counts to Yoojae. Sunghoon was shocked, but that ignited the fire in his heart. It made him act on his instincts. Sunghoon pulled Yoojae by his nape and actually kissed him. Yoojae gave in too. It was their first kiss. They lost their first kisses to each other. It was a heated and messy kiss to begin with. Their tongues clashed with each other and their body temperature rose by each passing second. If it wasn't for one of their friend's gaining consciousness, maybe...just maybe they could have continued their kissing session.

Now when college was about to start, they both moved out into an apartment dorm near their college since the commutation time was too much from their houses. Fortunately, or unfortunately, they became roommates and everything was going pretty smoothly for them. Although it was a bit awkward between them sometimes, but they got over it pretty quickly. They were each other's comfort place. No matter how many friends they had, they still had to bitch about everyone they hated to each other at the end of their day.

It was that one peaceful Sunday night when the two were watching Thai BL dramas while drinking lightweight beer. It was raining outside so their usual night walk was cancelled. They were enjoying each other's company like always, but both could feel the tension between them as soon as the intimate scenes started playing. Yoojae gulped and tried not to get a boner from watching that hot steamy kiss and imagining him as his best friend, Sunghoon. Sunghoon's condition wasn't good either. He just wanted to pin the older boy to the wall and kiss the living daylights out of him, but his rational thoughts restrained him from doing so. 

"And there we go finishing another drama, phew", Yoojae stretched his limbs, tired from sitting in the same damn place for three hours now. "How much will u rate it Sunghoon?"

"Uh...I think a seven? 'Cause, see they messed up the storyline at some point and it was hard to understand whatever the fuck was going on there...like literally," Sunghoon pointed out. 

"And what do you think of the intimate scenes?" Yoojae asked slowly turning his head to look at the younger boy. 

"It was extremely good...and incredibly...hot" Sunghoon gulped feeling Yoojae stare at him. 

"Don't you think we are a little drunk?"

"I am not really drunk, but a bit tipsy"

"Ah, I see," Yoojae hummed. "Hey, Sunghoon...Wanna fuck?" Yoojae moved extremely close to Sunghoon before he could even acknowledge it.

"Ye- Wait what did you just say?" Sunghoon was startled. He looked at his Hyung with a shocked expression but was difficult to reject the offer and control his urge because of how close they were. His best friend and Hyung's lips looked so soft and addicting.

"Sunghoon" Yoojae whispered in his best friend's ear sending shivers down his spine while his own heart was racing quite fast, "I asked you if you want to fuck me?" Yoojae's deep voice was the last thing he wanted to hear right now. 

"Do you want me to?"
"Yes"

And that was Sunghoon's last straw. He pulled his best friend closer aggressively and that's when their lips met in a heated kiss.