Extra 1: Parental gossip 2

Start from the beginning

The carriage they used for this trip was specially built after Huo Aowu and Ruan Dexian discussed it. The axles are equipped with V-rabbits, and the wheels are wrapped in leather to absorb shock.

The one that Ruan Yimian was sitting in was particularly spacious, and there was a small bed surrounded by wooden railings in the middle. When the carriage was moving slowly, the two cubs could be put in and let them sit and play by themselves.

Although the two babies are only one year old, they are both chubby and chubby. Although they look soft and soft when held, they are actually quite heavy. Even adults cannot bear to hold them for a long time.

The small bed on the carriage was covered with several layers of soft cushions, and the surrounding fence was also tightly wrapped in quilts. There were also some soft pillows placed there, so there was no need to worry about them bumping into each other.

After leaving the city, the road gradually became sparsely populated. There was no need to worry about the carriage stopping suddenly, so Ruan Yimian put Huailing inside.

Lu Caimei was still reluctant to let go, so Ruan Yimian persuaded her in a gentle voice: "Mom, there is still a long way to go. Holding her like this will make your legs numb."

Lu Caimei nodded and placed Huairong on the small bed.

After getting on the carriage, Ruan Yimian gave each of the two little Zaizai a small piece of cake for molar teeth. Huailing's had already been eaten by him, but Huairong's only gnawed one piece.

Huailing was sitting there playing with a cloth tiger. When he saw his brother coming, he threw the cloth tiger away, then put his little head close to eat the cake in his brother's hand.

Huairong is actually somewhat protective of his food. He is so strong that even children who are a few months older than him can't take away food from him. Children of the same age in the village want to take food from him, but there is no way.

But as his younger brother, Huailing was treated very differently from others.

When others wanted to eat from him, he pushed them away. When Huailing wanted to eat, he not only didn't push them away, but also held them closer to make it easier for the little bastard to eat.

At this moment, Huailing lazily put his head on his brother's shoulder. Huairong held up the small cake, took a bite for himself, and then gave another bite to his brother.

Lu Caimei was very happy to see it.

"This little guy knows how to bully his brother!"

Although they left a little late, they had a smooth journey and it was still early when they arrived at the inn in the evening.

However, they still had to travel early tomorrow morning. After dinner, Ruan Yimian and Huo Aowu played with the two Zaizai for a while and then rested early.

Early the next morning, the team set off again.

After walking for more than an hour, Lu Caimei took her baby to the nanny's carriage to drink milk. At the beginning of spring, he asked the escort who drove the carriage to rest, and he took over the work of driving the carriage himself.

Ruan Yimian was sitting alone in the carriage, feeling a little bored, so he opened the curtain and looked outside.

In autumn, the air is crisp and the wind is beautiful. It is a good time to travel. The sky outside is blue, with white clouds. The maple leaves on the roadside are fiery red. A breeze blows, and the fallen leaves are rolled up and then fall gracefully.

Looking at this beautiful scenery, Ruan Yimian felt particularly comfortable.

He watched for a while and caught a glimpse of Huo Aowu riding a horse in front, and thought to himself, he has never ridden a horse before!