Chapter 65

After Lin Qiu moved to the escort agency, she really had a lot of time. The three or four hours she spent on the way back and forth could be saved on making rouge. After doing this for ten consecutive days, Qiuyi Pavilion's inventory was finally no longer so alarming.

However, Ruan Yimian and Lin Qiu did not dare to be careless.

In the days since their shop opened, they have accumulated a group of loyal customers. Most of the new winter rouges and pastes were sold out within three days of being put out.

In addition to the seasonal rouge cream, the two brothers have new ways to expand Qiu Yi Pavilion's business. They need to work harder and make these new products as soon as possible.

This new method was provided to them by Ruan Yihan.

In the first half of the month when Ruan Yihan resumed his business as a peddler, the business went through twists and turns.

The cotton rouge was indeed not as easy to sell as before. Even with the cinnamon paste and selling it non-stop all day long, she could still earn around twenty dollars a day.

For several days in a row, her voice was hoarse when she came to Qiuyi Pavilion to pick up goods. Although she tried her best to hide it, Ruan Yimian could still see her anxiety.

Ruan Yimian felt a little distressed, and after thinking about it with Lin Qiu, they made a batch of cheap hand balm using papaya as raw material for her to sell.

This hand ointment was not entirely made for Ruan Yihan, but half of the reason was due to the thought of Lu Caimei's hands that were so cold that they cracked after doing laundry and vegetables in winter when her family was poor.

With this cheap hand ointment made, women and husbands from ordinary families can also use it, so they don't have to endure it like his mother.

The raw materials of papaya hand balm are cheap, and the effect of moisturizing the skin is naturally not as good as that of osmanthus balm. However, because of the low price, the sales are very good, and the money earned can barely support Ruan Yihan and Sister Lian.

But Ruan Yihan is not satisfied with this and is still thinking about other ways to make money.

She thought hard for many days, and finally she came across the bamboo bird her father made for Sister Lian, and she suddenly came up with a solution.

Ruan Deming is a bamboo craftsman and often makes bamboo baskets, mats and other items for Ruan Yiquan to bring to sell. However, Ruan Yiquan's main business is the business of villagers. These things are not uncommon in villagers. Each village has several people doing this business, so Ruan Deming's things naturally cannot be sold at high prices.

Ruan Yihan saw that the bird her father made for Sister Lian was exquisite and cute, so she wanted her father to make more and she would sell them in the county.

Few people in the county are good at weaving bamboo products, and they are richer than the families in the villages. They are willing to spend more than ten or twenty yuan to buy a toy for their children occasionally.

It just so happened that what she was selling cotton rouge was a business for women and husbands, and many of these women and husbands had children at home. When the guests came to buy rouge, she mentioned it. If it worked, it would be great, but if it didn't, it would be a problem.

After Ruan Yihan made up his mind, he spoke to Ruan Deming.

Ruan Deming felt a little confused. Can these gadgets he made be sold for money? He asked more questions and was scolded by Yu Peilan.