Chapter 59

Liu Chang's wife glanced at the three Ruan siblings and said to the man in gray standing in front: "Uncle, my mother is in her fifties, and she is being bullied like this by a little brother. You have to make the decision for my mother!" "

The Liu family looked at the village chief eagerly, but the village chief looked hesitant.

When he just came in, he saw what seemed to be the Zhenwu Escort Bureau's escort flag mounted on the donkey cart outside.

There are indeed people in Liujia Village who work as errands in the county government. Although it is not a serious job, they still have some respect for the adults above. If it were just a government servant, they might not be afraid.

But the escorts in the escort agency are not easy to mess with. Moreover, Zhenwu Escort Agency is now in the limelight. He has also heard the name of this escort agency mentioned by people working in Wuyang County.

The village head of Liujia Village was still hesitating, but Xu Qingshan spoke again.

"I wonder what the name of the fellow in your Liujia Village who works in the county government is? To be honest, I have been in the county government for more than half a year. I have had drinks with Chief Secretary Wang and County Lieutenant Yang, and the people in the county government are like There's no one I don't recognize, and maybe you, a fellow countryman, have some friendship with me!"

Xu Qingshan had already found out clearly from Liu Sheng who the errands in Liujiacun's county government were and what errands they were doing. He asked again now, with the appearance of being friendly with others, but in fact it was to defeat the people in Liujia Village - he had a wide network of contacts in the county government and was familiar with all the adults above him.

Although it was a beating, it still gave the village chief a step.

"The officer is absolutely right. Our third uncle's grandson, Liu Zong, is also on duty in the county government and is a colleague of yours." The village chief glanced at the Liu family and pointedly said: "More friends, more paths, everyone." We are both relatives and colleagues, so don't ruin our friendship over trivial matters, let's just discuss it carefully if we have any issues."

"Then let's just forget about them beating my mother?" Liu Chang glared at Brother Cheng angrily.

Ruan Yihan frowned and wanted to go forward to argue with him, but was held back by Ruan Yimian.

"What you said is wrong. Why do you ask us to beat your mother? It was obviously your mother and Brother Cheng who were fighting, but we didn't intervene. Brother Cheng was injured by your mother, and we haven't said anything yet. You should go first A complaint has been filed."

Ruan Yimian said as he took out Brother Cheng's pink handkerchief from his arms and wiped it on his hands, "Brother Cheng, your hands are all red. Does it hurt?"

Brother Cheng immediately understood and cooperated: "Ouch, it hurts me so much, I don't know if it hurts the bones!" He grinned and hugged the hand in an exaggerated way.

With Xu Qingshan and the others in the background, Ruan Yimian and Brother Cheng looked harmless. Zhang and Liu Dahe didn't take them seriously at first. Only then did I realize that these two little brothers looked handsome and cute, but they were not good at each other either.

Zhang and Liu Dahe were so angry that they stared.

Xu Qingshan suppressed his laughter and said seriously: "You bullied Sister Han and her daughter, insulted Brother Cheng and his parents first, and Brother Cheng and this aunt took action last. Don't you know what is right and what is wrong? "