Chapter 100

Ruan Yimian's guess was correct. Xu Qingshan also told Ye Tao about lending money to Yuan Chun.

Yuan Chun is a very tenacious person and is not a person who easily retreats when encountering setbacks. A large part of the reason why he was devastated this time was that the attitude of those partners hurt his heart.

In fact, many people in the village wanted to go business with him at the beginning, but the few people he finally chose were all from poor families.

Yuan Chun grew up living a hard life. He sympathized with those people and wanted to help them. When purchasing goods, I also consider the affordability of those people and try not to pick expensive ones.

Unexpectedly, it was a thankless task, and I ended up feeling resentful.

Huo Aowu thought that if Yuan Chunruo had enough capital, he wouldn't have to bring in so many people. He wouldn't have to accommodate those partners, and he would be able to act neatly.

Xu Qingshan also meant this.

In the end, Huo Aowu got one hundred taels and Xu Qingshan got twenty taels. Early on the Mid-Autumn Festival, the two sent the money to Yuan's house.

Yuan Chun had been traveling as a businessman for several months and had seen a lot of people's emotions. At this moment, he had mixed feelings in his heart, his eyes were red, and he didn't say anything for a long time.

"It turns out that when we were at the border, we were just new recruits. You could coax the purchasing brother to look at you favorably and use the benefits he missed to give our brothers some improved food. Then we came back, you One person can sell the rouge made by our brother Ruan just by walking around the streets. Ruan Yiquan has been a peddler for so many years, but he doesn't sell as much as you. I really admire you."

Xu Qingshan patted Yuan Chun on the shoulder: "You are a capable person. You will definitely earn a lot of money in the future. Don't be defeated by the current difficulties."

"If I didn't really have the guts in my head and didn't know how to do business, I would also like to go into business with you." Xu Qingshan looked sincerely, "Yuan Chun, I believe you can do it!"

Huo Aowu didn't say much, but his tone was very firm: "Take this money and try again. If it doesn't work once, try again."

Xu Qingshan's words were serious and thoughtful, while Huo Aowu's words were concise and comprehensive. The two took turns persuading for a while, and finally persuaded Yuan Chun to accept the money.

Yuan Chun and his parents were very touched, and thanked them repeatedly, and wanted to stay with them for dinner, but Huo Aowu and Xu Qingshan both had other things to do, so they didn't stay longer.

On the other side, Ruan Yimian went to Ruan's house after breakfast to pick up his parents to celebrate the festival at his house.

On the day the house was built, Lu Caimei and Ruan Dexian came over to take a look. They were very happy that their son and son-in-law were promising and had built a big house.

When they came back this time, they still happily let Ruan Yimian take him around and visited several courtyards.

"It wasn't cleaned when I came over that day. When I look at it today, your house is more open and bright." Lu Caimei stepped on the stone slabs on the ground. "It's also paved with floor tiles. It's great. You don't have to worry about getting your shoes dirty on rainy days."

Ruan Yimian pursed her lips and smiled: "We have prepared special rooms here for you, brother, and Lin Qiu. Don't go back, just stay here for a while."

"As elders, there is no reason for us to live in our son-in-law's house forever. If we live here for a long time, people will laugh at us!" Lu Caimei said this, but she couldn't hide the joy on her face, "Why do you prepare a separate room for us? Don't It took a lot of effort."