Jealousy and I love you

Two week later

I am getting better now.The bullet hit my chest so I can't move my arm properly.The doctor called and told me that he will a therapist to the my place and I would need to practice using that hand.Today I will get to who the therapist it. Taehyung didn't like that there was a therapist coming to the house.Especially an man.Since the innocent he, never left my side.I went to the bathroom and got dressed.I came out and saw taehyung with the food tray.

Taehyung: Good morning.

Yn :Morning.

Taaehyung:Come and have your breakfast.

Yn;did you have your.

Taehyung:Yh.

I went to the  bed and sat on the bed .I began to eat my breakfast.After I finished taehyung went downstairs and Mia came with the therapist.

After I finished taehyung went downstairs and Mia came with the therapist

Therapist:Hello Mrs Kim yn . My name is Doctor Ji Chang-wook but you can call me Chang wook.

Yn:Hello Chang wook.So what are we doing today?

He explained what we were going to do .He showed me exercises that I had to do.

A few days later:

Doctor Chang would come in the morning to do the exercise for yn arm.Now i could move my arm but some time it would hurt but Doctor Chang would teach me everything and what to do when it hurt.Today he was showing an easy exercise.I just had to rotate my shoulder in 360 degree saw Taehyung peeking through the door.I could see him .From his expression , he looked pretty jealous.I think I might have to step up with the game.

Yn:Chang wook,this exercise hurt my shoulder.

Chang Wook:Show me .

I showed him where it hurt.I could see taehyung 's anger burn.This is fun.Chang helps me to exercise properly.After that he helps my contract and relaxes my muscles and arm. .Suddenly Taehyung came into the room and Chang stepped away from me.

Taehyung:I think that the session is over.

Chang Wook:Now Yn I mean Mrs Kim you don't need therapy.Now you need to move your arm as much as you can .Try not to do too much or too little exercise okay Bye

He left and I could hold my laughter in.I suddenly burst into laughter.Taehyung looked at me.

Taehyung:What is so funny?

Yn:Your face.Jealous is all over your face.

I just laughed.

Taehyung:So you planned everything.I see.

He quickly came so close to me.Our face was so close.I stopped laughing and looked at him.

Taehyung:You love teasing me don't you.Now I see who will stop me.