Plan

Author pov:

Choi Yn is a 20 year old girl.Mr Choi is a mafia. In the city of Seoul, he has many enemies and his only one fear.Get his daughter trapped into his enemies plan.Therefore, he changed her name into Kang Yn so that no one knows she is his daughter.Mrs Choi died in a car accident 5 years ago.She would protect yn from every danger she knew of.Since she died yn's life would be on risk as any enemy of her father would do anything to her. Even though Mrs  Choi was the wife of the second  powerful mafia , she never killed anyone .The only thing for her was to save innocent people who were taken by other mafia. Yn studies in the university of Arts and designs.It's her last months before she gets her degree in Arts and designs. Yn lives with her friend in the campus that is next to the university.She hides her true identity so that no one can recognize her.She never got involved with her father's job.She doesn't like mafia who kill people for no reason.She hates mafia but she can't hate her own father because after her mother's  death her father took care for her.Raised her and well did everything to keep her safe.

End of author pov:

?? Pov:

??: Leo, any information about the bastard Choi.

Leo: Mr Kim, he has a daughter in University of Arts and designs.From what I know he changed her surname into Kang so that none of his enemies can get to her.Her actual name is Choi Yn.She is 20 years old and it's her last month in uni. Here is her picture.

Mr Kim: I never knew he had a beautiful daughter

Mr Kim: I never knew he had a beautiful daughter. Send someone this uni and I want more information about this girl.

Leo: Yes Sir.

Leo left the room.I signed in relief.now I will be able to take my revenge from that choi for what he did 20 years ago.

End of Mr Kim pov:

Author Pov:

Leo went to his office and called someone on his phone.

Otp

Leo: Hello.I have a job for you and in return I'll give you what you want okay.

?? : Okay .

Leo: I need you to spy on a girl .I've sent the picture of the girl .I already have filled your form in the uni she studies .I need information about her .Okay.And tell me what you want.

??: That will be done but in return you have to give me 1 million won.deal ?

Leo: Deal.

He cut the call and sent all the information to the young boy.

End of Author pov:

Hope you like my second book.Don't forget to comment and vote. 🥰🥰🥰