Fainted

Taehyung Pov: 

I woke up and went up stairs to me bedroom.I was yn  sleeping with out the duet over her .I walked towards her and covered her with the duet.I went to t he bathroom and got dress from work and went to work.

Yn Pov:

 I slowly opened my eyes and felt pain in my head.I thought of sleeping more.I closed my eyes and fell asleep again.

After five hours:

I slowly open my eyes.I slowly got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom.I went inside the bathroom and locked the door.I brushed my teeth and took my clothes to have a bath.I was about to go inside the bath when my head started to spin.The last thing i remember was someone knocking on the door.

Taehyung pov:

I was  getting ready to go to the meeting when my phone rang.I looked at the id.It was Mia.Mia is the maid in my house.She has been working for a long time.My parent hired her mum and she used to come with her mum.After her mum dies , I gave a room in my mansion to live in.She is like my second sister to me.

Taehyung: Hello, Mia .

Mia: Mr Kim, something is wrong.I went to wake up Mrs Kim but she was not in the room.I went tot he bathroom and tried to open the door but it was locked.I called Mrs Kim but she didn't respond.Can you please come home.

I was shocked. Yn is in the bathroom but she isn't responding.

Taehyung: Don't worry I am coming.

I cut the call and took my car keys and left from the office.I drove to my mansion at full speed.I got out of my car and ran into my house.I ran straight to my room. Mia was in the room .I open my drawer and took spare bathroom key.I unlock the door and saw yn on the floor naked.I quickly grabbed a towel and wrap her around before picking her up .I put her on the bed .I went to my closet and gave clothes to mia.

Taehyung: Mia, put this clothes on here.I'll call the doctor.

I left my bedroom and went downstairs.I called my bodyguard.

Taehyung: Go get clothes for yn okay .Variety of clothes.

He bowed down to me and left.I took my phone out and called the doctor. After some time, i took the doctor to my bedroom.He checked her and gave me a piece of note.

Doctor: Mr Kim , you need to take super care of her.she didn't eat food for the last 3 days.I gave her injection.She should be wake in some time

Taehyung: Thank you .

The doctor left and I went to my closet to take some clothes.I went into the  bathroom to change my clothes.

Yn pov:

I slowly open my eyes.How did I get in the bed.I tried to think what happen.The last thing I remember was i took of my clothes and was about to get in the bath when I passed out.My eyes widen.I quickly picked the duet and saw clothes on me.I am wearing clothes but who put this clothes on me.I slowly got out of bed and slowly walked downstairs. I saw the maid cooking in the kitchen and two guard were bring bags full of thing.I walked over to the maid and tapped o  her shoulder.

Yn: Can I talk to you ?

Maid:Mrs Kim what happen.Do you need anything.You could have called me .

Yn: I just wanted to know something.And can you call me yn.

Maid: Sorry but I can't call you by your first name.