First kiss

Yn Pov:

I woke up early and went to the bathroom.I did my routine and went downstairs to make breakfast.I saw jin already cooking in the kitchen.

Yn: Good morning jin oppa.

He turned around and smiled at me.

Jin: Morning yn.Want to help me ?

Yn : Yh sure.What can I do ?

Jin: Why don't you set the plate and put these dishes there?

I took the dishes and put them on the dining table.After some time, Mia entered the kitchen and behind her came the others.We all sat down and began to eat our breakfast.After we finished, I helped Mia clean the kitchen while others did their own thing.It's been four week since I am living in this mansion but I still didn't get to see the whole mansion.I mean like all the room .Taehyung told me yesterday that there was a library in this mansion.I also read book whenever I was bored or free.I wandered around the mansion when I saw a room with a ' Not allowed 'sign.

Yn:What could be in there.

I walked toward the door and was about to open the door when I heard Mia's voice.

Mia:Mrs Kim , You can't go in there.No one is allowed in that room except Mr Kim.

Yn:But why.What is in this room that no one can go in there.

Mia:Sorry , mrs but Mr kim has strictly told me that no one can go in that room.

Yn: Okay.

I walked away from the door and went downstairs.I walked out into the garden.I was shocked by the view.

I walked out and sat  down and put my leg in the pool

I walked out and sat down and put my leg in the pool.It's already night. The night flew so quick.It's been four weeks since i am living with taehyung. Dad promised me that he will come and take me from here but where is he.I looked at the sky and saw a shiny star.

I looked at the sky and saw a shiny star

Flashback:

me and mom were out for a walk at night.We stooped in the park to have a break.I looked at mom and saw was starrinfg at a bright star.There was tear in here eyes.