Marriage

Mr Kim Pov:

Now you wait and watch what happened to you daughter choi. I will take my revenge . Leo came in the room.

Leo: Sir the papers are ready and the priest will be reaching the church in few minutes.

Mr Kim: Okay .Let go.

I walked with leo to the room where Choi's daughter was in.i open the dorr and saw her tied up to the chair.

Mr Kim: Who did this . I told you to lock her in this room .Why is she tied up.

I walked to her.I gently tapped her check but she didn't responded.

Mr Kim: Get some water.

 Leo came back with water.I sprinkled bit of water on her face.She slowly open her eyes.

Mr Kim: How are you felling, pretty girl.

Yn (Slowly): Why are you asking if you can see my condition.

I took my phone out of my phone and called the bastard choi. After some ring , he picked the call up.

Choi: What is it Kim?

Mr Kim: Wow.Calm down.I have something for you .

I turn the video call on and show him his daughter's face.

Choi: Yn, dear .What are you doing with him?

Yn: dad, he....

Mr Kim: Choi, I have to say you daughter is very pretty.I can't even image how she might looks inside.

Choi: Shut you brat.If you do anything to my daughter then i'll kill you . Don't you dare even think of touching her.

Mr Kim:Then find me . 

Choi: Yn, dear listen to me.Don't worry I will find you and save you from this monster.

I cut the call. I took a pocket knife from my pocket and cut the rope .There was bruise on her hand.

Mr Kim: Leo get me medicine .

Leo left the room .

Yn: Why are you doing this ?

As soon as she completed her sentence , I heard gun shoots.

I quickly looked around.

Mr Kim: Gurads, what is going on.

Man 3: I don't know sir but I will have a look.

Mr Kim: No .You stay here and watch her while I go and see what is going on?

I left the room and walked down the hallway.I saw blood on the floor.

Mr Kim: What is going on here?

Man 2: Sir these girls were about to run aways so i shot them.

Mr Kim: And who told you to do that ? 

He looked down.

Mr Kim: TELL ME WHO TOILS YOU TO KILL THEM?

Man 2: No one.

I took my gun out and shot him in the head.

I went back to the room . Yn slowly walked towards me.

Yn: What happen .Tell me.

Mr Kim: Nothing .

Suddenly leo came in the room.

Leo: Sir choi's men have surrounded us.We need to go now. 

Mr Kim: Okay take her with us. Do you have the papers with you .

End of Mr Kim pov:

Yn Pov:

He took my hand and took me with him I looked at the hallway where all the girls were.I was blood on the floor.There was three girls with blood all around them.Tears fell down my eyes.He took out of the back door and made me sit in his car.

Yn: Where are you taking me Leave me.

Mr Kim: Be quiet.

He began to drive a full speed.After some time, he stop the car in front of the church.

Mr Kim: Get out of the car.

I didn't move.He came to my side and opened the door and pulled me out of the car.He took my hand and took me inside the church.

Yn: Leave me.I didn't do anything to you.Please.I beg you .

I cried but he didn't listen to me.

Mr Kim:Leo where is the priest.

Leo: I get him.

The priest came and stood in front of me and Mr Kim.He was facing me and I was trying to get rid of his grip of my hands.

priest: Do I have to do this I mean this is illegal.

Mr Kim took his gun out of his pocket.

Mr Kim: Look , Priest I don't care if this is illegal .Do as you are told to do .Or else..You know what can happen.

I took this opportunity to get out of his grip and i ran towards the door.

Mr Kim: Stop right there or this child will die.

I stop in my steps.I slowly turned around and saw a little boy with gun on his head.

Mr Kim: If you take any more step then , he will die.

Boy: Noona help me.

Yn: Don't kill him.

Mr Kim: Then come here .

I fisted my hand and slowly walked toward him.He grabbed my hands and looked at the priest.

Priest: Do you Kim Taehyung take this young lady as your wife.

Taehyung: yes.And her name is Choi Yn.

Priest: Do you Choi Yn take Kim Taehyung as your husband .

I didn't know what to do or say. Taehyung tighten his grip on my hand.

Yn: I....I do.

Sorry for the long chapter .Hope you like my book.Don't forget to comment and vote.