+04 | LUXURY SHIP

On the Speranza Cruise Ship...

Sustained summer seas, vast blue skies, perfect air, blowing salty sea breezes wrap your body. Right in the middle of a Pacific Ocean where you don't feel the heat of the hot midsummer.

The school has arranged a 2 weeks trip on a luxury yacht.

"It's a lovely holiday, don't you think, Arisu?" she said.

"Yes, it's rather suspicious, don't you think? She replied with a smile.

I shifted my gazed in the sky.

Kudo Ikesei senior high school had organized for us luxurious two weeks trip.
There must be an unknown exam in this school for the first time only for 1 st graders.

A scream voice can be heard.

"Ohhhh, this is the best. ahhhhhhh,"

Clarissa shifted her gazes at them.

"Class D, huh, a bunch of idiots."

I pay no heed toward them as I enjoyed the stunning view of the sea.

All the facilities were very fulfilling, from a first class restaurant and the theater where you can enjoy plays or live performances, to a classy spa fully equipped with anything.

The schedule will go on like this.

In the first week, we're going to make the most of our summer holiday by staying at a pension built on a desert island.

Then, the following week, we're going to sonjour on the cruise boat. At 5 a.m., the first year's students will take the bus simultaneously and head towards Tokyo Bay, and then the passenger ship will leave from the port where the students boarded.

While eating breakfast in the liner lounge, the students could behave as they please, all the facilities on the ship could be used free charge which is the fovored of every class especially for D class since they only got 0 classpoint in May 1st.

"Attention to all students! Please gather on the deck. You'll be able to see the island soon. For a while, you will be able to see a very meaningful and splendid scenery." This curious announcement suddenly reverberated throughout the ship.

All the students from each class started to gather, and the island appeared.

As we drew closer to the island, which was directed ahead, the enthusiasm of first year students reaction its peak.

"From this point onward, Starting from the students of class A, we'll begin to descend in order, Moreover, it's forbidden to bring mobile phones on the island, so please, hand them over individually to your homeroom teacher and go down the ship" with the teacher voice on the loud speaker the students went down the stairs of the ship in order.

As we went down at the shore, I was with Arisu chatting with her, It was pleasant to have someone to talk to, especially as someone interesting as Arisu.

A serious voice arrived from our homeroom teacher.

"From now on, I will be calling the roll for class A students who have been called. Please reply firmly,

Now we were instructed to form a line at the same time as our teacher started checking the attendance for the class.

After he checked our attendance.

Mashima-sensei , forward getting up to the prepared white platform.

"So, let's go ahead with this academic year first trial."

"Eh? Trial? What do you mean?"

In that moment, when this matter popped up, it seemed like all the classes were ready to burst. Of course, some of them are not surprised, especially Arisu. I only see her smile.