+03 | SWIMMING POOL

She placed her tea at her table as she opened her phone.

[Miss Heisenberg we will having a meeting later at the time of 14:00 at the music club.]

After she went to the cafe shop, she went to the music club, all the students who joined the began to go there.

Clarissa opened the door as she went to find an emty seat. She sat and waited for the club president to start.

["Welcome everyone, I'm the club president for this club, Tatsumi Nakumi, I just want to welcome our newcomers this year. Why don't we start to introduce ourselves first?""]

After they introduced themselves the meeting had already started, after a few minute, the meeting has already been done. Clarissa stood up in her seat and left the club.

As Clarissa began to walk as the hallway, she spotted Sakayanagi playing chess as she walked toward her as she greeted her.

"Sakayanagi, how are you?" Clarissa said to her.

"Fufufu... I'm doing just fine." she replied to Clarissa.

"Mind if play with you?" she said to her.

"Sure, Heisenberg, Fufufufu. Are you sure you can beat be Heisenberg-san" she replied with a chuckling smile.

"I don't know, maybe I can, and maybe I don't, it never hurts to try, doesn't Sakayanagi ." She replied with a faint smile.

"Fufufufu... you sure are interesting Heisenberg-san you can just call me Arisu." she replied with a smile.

"Well, you can just call me Clarissa instead, Arisu-san," she replied with a calm voice.

As they started to play chess, Arisu-san replied to Clarissa

"Checkmate you lose, Clarissa-san," she replied with a smile.

          Credits to the rightful owner

"No, Checkmate Arisu-san you lose" replied to her with a calm voice.

"Fufufu... I lost, It was a great matched Clarissa-san" Arisu replied with a smile.

"Yes, it was great matches" Clarissa replied to her.

"Fufufu...next time ill win" Arisu replied to her with a smile.

"Sure if you can win" Clarissa replied to her

After Clarissa and Arisu left, she walked towards the library as she sat at the table.

Clarissa gazes her surroundings, many students, especially Class D studying for upcoming midterms.

(Sigh)

Up and till now, both Arisu and Katsuragi are still fighting for the position of Class A leadership.

The two of them are very suitable to be the class leader but only one must prevail.

The midterm has began.