+01| STUDENT COUNCIL

Pushing through the swarm of the crowd the electric air buzzes with anticipation and excitement. Beeps, shouts and bangs echo through this metropolis creating a peculiar cacophony of sounds that dance off the hanging bright sky. Shops and restaurants display their illuminating green, blue and red signs, drawing to them eager chumps. Like moths to a flame, the mesmerized customers gather in monstrous crowds, to splurge their monies on extortionately priced jewelries, bags and refreshments.

HONK

HONK

The bustling crowd gathered near the shed, patiently waiting as the large, self-propelled, wheeled vehicle makes it stop in front of them. In a midst of the crowd, a slightly tall young girl stood in front with her earphones on, slipping her hands inside her pocket as she gets on the bus.

Inside, a diverse group of passengers found themselves on a journey they hadn't anticipated. It was a chilly, overcast morning, and the bus hummed with the low murmur of conversations and the occasional rattle of coins in the fare box.

Amidst the rhythmic hum of the bus's engine and the occasional squeak of brakes, a lively group of high school students sat clustered together in a row near the back. Their animated chatter filled the air with youthful energy and excitement. A fair group of high school students, friends, occupied a few seats and row at the back, wearing the same sophisticated uniform as the silver-white haired girl. They laughed and chatted amongst themselves of their new school, excited about the day ahead.

Upon reaching the middle, the girl's eyes slowly look up, her eyes finding an empty spot in the corner and sat. Her eyes slowly shut as her attention was completely engulfed by the music she's listening to, overlooking the stares she was getting from the people inside.

As the bus continued on its route, passengers began to notice the elderly woman standing. Their glances shifted toward her, reflecting a collective awareness of her discomfort. Many passengers, young and old, seated in the surrounding area, exchanged sympathetic looks and nodded to one another in understanding of the situation, yet none dared to move nor came to aid the elderly woman.

A young girl in her sixteens, standing in the middle was the first to notice. She treads from her position with a polite smile and looked around to find someone who will give up their seat for the elderly woman.

"A goodie-two-shoes" The silver-white haired girl silently mocked after seeing the act from her peripheral vision.

"Excused me. could you give up your seat? That's priority seat. I think you should let this elderly lady sit there."

"Oya, oya~ pretty girl while it may be a priority seat, I have no obligation to relinquish it. You want me to give up my seat just because I am young? nonsense." A young man who also in his sixteens, seating inside the bus refuse to give up his seat for the elderly woman.

The silver white girl silently watched them in amused, her attention quickly shifting to them while still listening to music. In the corner of her sight, she spots a tall and lean young man with brown hair, brown eyes, and a fair complexion. He is wearing a standard school uniform just like herself but slightly different he's wearing green pants instead.

 He is wearing a standard school uniform just like herself but slightly different he's wearing green pants instead

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.