A few moments later the door jingled letting us know Levon just got home. He came in frustrated already and got even more annoyed at the fact that there was few boxes in the way of the door opening so he kicked it.

" You good Levon?" Dejah asked.

" I had a really long day at this dumb ass job. And Elijah and I got into our first argument... AND WE'RE NOT EVEN TOGETHER! 

" Huh? What y'all arguing for?" Dejah and I questioned.

" Because I'm tired of him not knowing what the hell he wants. It's like he purposely tries to hide me even though the whole group chat knows we fuck with each other! I'm to the point where I'm not trying to be his little ginny-pig anymore. And this started because he was talking so highly of this girl at work and not gonna lie, I got jealous and said something slick out the mouth because dude was literally telling me how great he thinks this girl is like we aren't what we are. But technically we aren't so that's what started the ' What are we?' Conversation and it went left from there ."  He took a big sigh. " I need a shot." He said getting ready to pour him something.

" Aht aht! Eat first. Dinners done." Dejah popped Levon's hand from the alcohol and he gave her a side eye. " I don't care that you mugging me, eat something first and we can go talk about it.

" Yeah, what momma Dejah said." I instigated.

We spent some time eating and talking about our current issues. I was telling them how Taylin's been real "pushy" lately then Dejah was telling us about Kayson.

" I think I might stop fucking with him for real y'all."

" Wait why?" Levon and I questioned.

" Because mannn. I know I've lowkey caught real feelings for him and he already told me he's not the 'Relationship type' but then he doesn't want me to talk to no one else. And we've just been messing around ever since I met him but I really like him at this point. I'm not gonna keep wasting my time on someone who doesn't want to take me seriously." She shrugged.

" Period Bitch." Levon started snapping his fingers.

" Why we always get relationship problems at the same time?" I mentioned.

" Right! I mean they do all work together. What if they be plotting on us on the low." Levon joked.

I took what he said in thought for a moment and I came up with an idea. "Wait Omg... You're right."

" Huh? Girl I was just playing."

" No no. Not that. You said Elijah was talking highly of a girl at work right?"

He nodded.

" Did he describe her?"

" Um kinda. She's Tall, has long back hair and he said something about red bottoms or some shit. I don't know I stopped listening cause he pissed me off."

" What if it's Jakyla ? Y'all know she already doesn't like me."

" I mean but Taylin literally has a hella of people working for her. It could be anyone."

" But who else can get that close enough all them besides Lou."

"I mean maybe... It still feels like a stretch though."

" Then Let's find out."

" Nigga how?" Dejah budded in.

" Let's follow them or something at work. Plus I wanna see if I can find out what's Taylin working on that's so important with the twins.

" Fuck it. I'm down. That means I can spy on Kayson ass too. I don't know why but I can."

" And y'all say I'M the bad influence. Alright let's do it." Levon agreed.

" Bet. Alright so I know Taylin has to go in early the next few days and told everyone to be at the meeting at 3pm. We should get there before they do and hide out. I got the passcode to the house too. We could plant a camera and get back to the car to see what's going on."

" Or... What if we each planted a small camera or mic on Elijah, Kayson and Taylin."

" Yess!! Cause they won't expect it from us."

" Okay let's go get what we need then! Dejah jumped up grabbing her keys.

We had to stop at a couple different stores just to see if we could find something to what we were looking for and we had to hurry up since it was getting late and stores was starting to close.

We made it to the last Best buy near right before they closed and we was able to find small mics that hook onto your clothes. We bought them and tried to connect one to one of our phones and see if it work.

Levon clipped the mic on and got out the car to step away and see if we could hear him. He started speaking and through his phone we could hear and record his voice. Dejah and I gave him a thumbs up so he knew to come back and we got so excited that our plan was being put in motion.
————

We drove to Elijah's house and pretended Levon left his jacket. When we got there Kayson was there too. They were playing the game together. Levon quietly sneaked the mic onto Elijah's jacket and Dejah pretended to play around in Kayson's hair but she tied the mic around one of his locs and hid other locs over it.

Then we left and went to Taylin's house. Even though I didn't feel like seeing her after how she left so abruptly and how rude she's been.

I walked in and she was on the phone. She saw me but didn't acknowledge me. I wasn't sure where to hide the mic in place that I know she's going to bring with her. I ended up placing it in her beanie she's been wearing since she needs a retwist right now and feels the need to put one on. After I planted it, she was still on the phone so I just left out and got back in the car.

She texted me a few moments after that asking why I had left without saying anything.

"𝖡𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖨 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝖻 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾 " I texted back.

She read it but didn't reply so I went on about my night
———

𝗔/𝗡
𝗜𝗼𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗶 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗹. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵'𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗷𝗼𝗯 𝘀𝗼 𝗶 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 '𝗣𝘂𝗹𝗽𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗲' 𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗼𝗼