Ch 15

Kita walked into his house with his team behind him

"Sorry grandma they just followed me." Kita said as he walked toward his grandma as his team followed him.

"Oh, it's fine what about you guys come watch this with me."

"Ok." Kita sat next to his grandma then they rest of the team sat down too.

"So what are we watching?"Atsumu asked

"We are watching some ice figure competition."

Then they watched as you skated on to the ice. Then the announcer started talking. This is.  (y/n) (l/n) and surprisingly only at 14 she is 6.6.

"6.6!" All of the inarizaki said surprised.

"Wow that's the tallest girl I have ever seen."Atsumu said

They watch as you start your routine and when you did all of the spins they were all amazed. When you skated off the rack.

"She really is good." Aran said

You waited nervously. Watching the other girls perform. 'They are so good how I am supposed to complete against all of them your nerves were throw the roof. Then before you knew it they were calling second place.

"In second place is jo."

You were shocked do you really did that bad that you didn't place. Your coach was rubbing your back tying to claim you down as you panicked.

"And in first place the winer is.......

(Y/n) (l/n)!"

"what?" You asked your self your coach push you toward the answers.

Your legs were shaking you slowly got on the top of the podium. The crowd was cheering for you, and was throwing roses at you. You smiled ear to ear as they handed you a metal and got pictures you then shook hands with third place and then jo.

"(L/n) that was an amazing job out there and I'm glad you won, but be ready for next year ok."

"Ok."

The boys once they heard you won they hugged each other crying and where so happy for you they were excited to go see you tomorrow.

You went back to your hotel room. And fell right asleep.

You woke up around 11:30. You took a warm shower then you got dressed in some comfy clothing. The you met up with your couch and got some brunch you guys talked about school and other things. Then the two of you went shopping. You some anime stickers and anime keychains.

Then you both went back to the hotel room. You called your parents and they congratulations you about your win. You smile was bigger then ever. Your talked to them for a while then they gave the phone to your grandma. You talked to her for an hour you then said I love you to them and then hung up.

You looked at the time " I better get going." You said to your self as you grabbed your, wallet, phone, room key. And then walk to the sumida river. Once you got there you put your hands on the railing and looked the river you spaced out of the sounds of running cars behind you. 

'Wow what an weird year. My old
friends bully me again. I meet some cute older guys. They become my friends, I think At least I tell them about the bullying. My coach wants me to do the hard routine. Then one of the bully's start to be nice to me. I then win with my hard routine and now I'm waiting for the guys I befriended. Man they are the nicest thing I have every met.' You thought and smiled at the memories of the time you hanged out with them.

"Hey (y/n)!" You looked on the other side of you to see hinata jumping excitedly waving his hands in the air. You also saw Bokuto, Nishinoya, and Tanaka waving at you. You looked at all of them smiling ear to ear.

"HEY (y/n)." You look on the other side of you to see tendou and his team waved at you then you also saw Hana. She did a small smile and a wave. Then her face whited and a look of shock was now on her face. She stopped walking was just looking at you. Then something grabbed you ankles lifting you right over the bridge railing.
You fell as you saw Bokuto eyes looking at you.

Hinata was buzzing with excitement. He talked to Kageyama. And would not shut up.

"Omg you are so annoying who would want to be your friend."

"Oh there she is." Bokuto said pointing towards where she was standing.

"Hey (y/n)!" She looked toward hinata and smiled. Then look the other way. But as he looked your way he looked behind you. There was a girl creeping up be hind you then she grabbed your ankles and lifted you over the edge of the beige we all run were you once stand. Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Yamamoto. Trapeze the girl that did that to you Kageyama called 911. Daichi, ran dow to the stairs and then dived in to the water he grabbed you and pulled you to the dry area. Ushijima ran right after Daichi and was standing at the dry area he saw diachi pull you up he grabbed you and Layed you flat.  Sugawara came running down towards you he got down to your leave he check for you breathing. You weren't breathing. He then checked your pulse. No pulse.

Sugawara started to panic. He then started CPR.

Tanaka had the girl in a chock hold. Then they heard the sound of sirens. The ambulance was here and people rush out.

"Where is she?"

Hinata showed them where you were. And put you on a stretcher. They rushed you to the ambulance and to the hospital.

"Hey you what is her name?" One of them ran towards hinata and Bokuto.

"Her name is (y/n) (l/n)." Hinata asked

"Do you know her parents number."

"No."

"Hinata her phone is right here." Kenma said giving the phone to hinata

"Ok, good call her parents and by the way the police are almost her." He said running back to the ambulance then they sped away.

Hinata opened your phone are pressed the mom button.

"Hey (y/n) what do you need?"

"Hello is this (y/n)'s mom?" His voice cracked

"Yes, who is this?"

"My name is Shoyo Hinata, and I have some trouble news."

"What is it, is (y/n) ok?"

"Someone pushed (y/n) off the bridge."

The other line was quite. Then it hung up.