Ch 4

Right after school you went home you didn't have ice skating. So you where in your room reading a manga.

"Hey, (y/n) do you mind if you go to the grocery store and get some stuff for me." Your mom asked as she opened your room door.

"Sure." You said as you stand up. Walking towards her

"Here's the list of things I need." Giving you the list.

You started to walk towards the door and grabbed you roller stacks. You walked out of your house. You started to walk towards the bus stop. The bus stoped in front of you. You walked up the stairs. Getting on the bus you sat next to this guy that was really big and had no eye brow. He held a very scary looking face. Aone was very happy to have someone other than his team mate sit next to him on the bus. He looked at you seeing a (h/c) girl that looks very tall.

"Hey aone what are you looking at?" Futakuchi asked "oh" he say to seeing you. The bus stopped and you get up and walked to the exit.

You started to walk to the grocery store. You grabbed a basket and started shopping for what your mom needed.

You had everything but the last thing. 'Milk bread?' You thought wondering who would want this in your family.

Walking towards the milk bread you seeing a team of people they where wearing teal and white uniforms. That where right in front of what you needed to buy. 'What should I do?' You thought.

"Hey do you need something from this section?" A guy with onion hair asked you. Then all of a sudden the whole team was looking at you.

"Ummm i just need to grab some milk bread but you can take your time."

"That means hurry up shittyoika." He said"sorry for keeping you waiting."

"No,no it's ok." You said while waving your hands. Your face slowly getting red.

"Alright I found it Iwa-chan let's go." He said while walking over towards the two of you. Than he noticed you "hey cutie-Chan."

"Umm sorry but I have to go."

"You don't know me do you I'm Tooru Oikawa and this is Hajime Iwaizumi." He said pointing to the other guy.

"Nice to meet you two." You said turning around and then grabbing some milk bread.

"You like milk bread?" He said

"Ummmm.......... I never tried it." You said " I need to go." You quickly walked away.

"Hey Iwaizumi isn't that the girl that we saw at the ice rack?" Yahaba asked

"Yeah I think it was actually." He said

You walked towards the cashier and put the items on the table. He scanned the items. Then he told you the price. You gave him the cash and walked out.

As you got home. You put all the grocery away. You walked over to the picture of you and your grandpa. You missed him a lot. He was your biggest supporter in your ice skating. He even teach you how to skate.

"Sweet your staring at that picture again." Your mom walked in to the room.

"Oh right." Quickly wiping a tear off your face.

"Dinners ready come sit down." She stated to place plates of food on the table. "Your grandma made it." As she said that your grandma walked in. You sat down at the table. Than your mom sat down than your grandma sat down.

"Thank you for the food." The three of you said at the same time. Then you all started to eat.

*ding*

"(Y/n) can you go get."

"Sure."

You said while standing up. You walked towards the door and you. You open the to see your dad.

"Oh hey dad how was your business trip"

"Oh it was great!" Giving you a big smile.

The two of you walked to the table. You two sat down and you started to eat again.

Once you where done you grabbed your plat. Placing the plat in the sink.

"Good night." You yelled while walking up the stairs.

You heard some good nights form your family.

You walked into your room and laded on the bed. You felt a buzz from your phone.  You looked at it, it was from Hinata.

Hey (l/n) how have you been

                                         I'm been good but I'm going to bed now.

Ok see you soon