Ice skating

The boys volleyball teams discussed to rent a whole ice rack for the fun of it a lot of teams and players came.

"Does the king not know how to ice skate." Tsukishima said while laughing at kageyama.

"Oh shut up Tsukishima it's not like your doing much better." Hinata said

"At least I'm not fall all the time unlike you." He stated

The third years watch from afar.

"Oh hey ( y/n) you can use the small rack if you like." The man said that was behind the canter to you.

"Thank you" you said while walking to some benches by the smaller rack. Getting your skates on then making your way to the ice. Doing laps around the ice getting faster and faster. You did not know that there was a crowd of volleyball boys watching you. When suddenly you jumped.

You did this 👆

You did this 👆

All of the boys watch in amazement as you land and then you see them. You stand there looking threw the window to the bigger rack to see a group of boys that have stars in their eyes. Seeing them your face heats up makeing you look like a red temati.

'Maybe that good for today' you thought as you skated to the exit but before you could take off you skates Hinata came up to you.

"Hi I'm shoyo Hinata"
"H-hi" you said with a small smile

" can you teach me to skate please" he said with a baw
" hmmmm ....... Sure?" You said standing up to walk towards the other rack ' wow she's so tall up close' Hinata said seeing that you toward over him. 

"Ok first start slow and stay close to the railing and lets not start with the push step instead think of it like a Penguin."

Hinata followed the instructions.

"Ok now let's start bend you knees." He did but he looked down.

"Don't look down it can make you lose you balance. But now start to push step." And before you know it he was doing it. He had a huge smile on his face.

" by the way hmmmmm

" by the way hmmmmm.."

" my name is ( y/n) ( l/n)"

" oh by the way (l/n) how tall are you." He said while the two of you skated around the rack.

" I think I'm 6.6 now." 

" wow!!!"

"Hey Hinata who's your tall frie-" before Tanaka could finish his sentence he saw your face. " YOUR THE SKATING GIRL WE SAW EARLIER!!!!!!!!"

"Hi" you didn't know what to say " hey Hinata I'm going to go."

" ok bye (l/n)!!" He said to you while waving

Skating to the exit you passed a boy that had purple bangs. Maybe I should keep practicing? You thought walking towards the other rack. But before you could a guy with green hair stopped you.

" you looked very beautiful out their skating."He said bluntly

"Thank you."

"How tall are you."

"6.6"

"What high school do you go to?"

"I don't go to high school I'm in middle school."

"Can I skate with you?"

"What......sure?"

You two walked over to the smaller rack getting on the ice he stumbled a bit but got used to it.

"So what do you do in your free time?" You asked him

"I play volleyball I rather practice volleyball instead of being here."

"Oh that nice?"

"But I think it's been nice talking to you."

"If you want I come here every Sunday and Wednesday at 6:00 if you want to come by and hangout."

" that sound nice."
You looked at the time and released you had to go.

"Sorry but I have to go now."

Skating over and finely taking off your skates and putting the on some sneakers then walking to the exit.

"Bye ( l/n)!!!" You turn to see Hinata waving at you. A small smile was on your face as you wave back. Once you where outside you sat down and put on your roller skates and then skating home.

"Hey ushijima where were you?" Tendo ask while Ushijima walked onto the ice.

"I was talking with the tall girl that was skating over there." Pointing to the small rack.

"What the ushijima was talking to a girl nonetheless a cute one" Oikawa said while skating past the two of them

"Hey who was the girl skating over there." Nekomata ask the guy at the canter.

"Do you mean (l/n) yeah she one of the best skaters we have here look she on that poster right behind you."

Nekomata looked behind him to see you in a beautiful outfit skating.

"Look at the time we all should be getting going" nekomata laughed and started to call all the boys over and started to get them on the bus while nekoma team walked past the poster of you Yamamoto was the only one to stop and take in how beautiful you looked with hearts in his eyes.bawl l

The post you did on the poster