Ch 8

Sorry

About 4:37 you got a text on your flip phone

About 4:37 you got a text on your flip phone. You ignore it at first but it kept beeping so you finally check it. It was your couch.

Couch
(Y/n) it time to start
training for the caption.
So today  meet me after
school at the ice rack.

You
Ok

After you responded you tried to fall back to sleep. But you couldn't. To much was going through your head. So you decided to start the training. So you got up and put on a sport outfits and put on your sneakers and grabbed a water bottle. You walked out of your room and grabbed your headphones and your MP3 player and your house keys. Walking out of the house and locking the door. That when you played your favorite music and then you started your run.

As you ran you started to hum to the music. It was now 5:36. You where still running you where behind's a group of guys that where wearing a purple ish jacket it had white lettering but you couldn't make out the words. You kept running behind them until they stopped at the red light and slowly you stopped behind them.

Then the light turned green. So you started to run again. You pasted the ground but when you passed them you saw a familiar red hair. But you didn't look back.

"(L/n)?"

You looked back to see Tendō. So you stopped running and stopped. And soon he and the group with him stop.

"Oh hey Tendō."

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh, i have to start training."

"Training for what?" A guy with purple bangs.

"I have to prepare for my up coming competition."

"What competition?" He asked again

"Stop asking question." This time a brown headed guy with uneven bangs said

"I'm a figure skater so we have to have a good arm strength and leg strength and of course I need to be good at ice skating." You said while smiling
Tendō slumped his arm around your shoulders and then stared to talk.

"By the way (l/n) this is Tsutomu Goshiki" he pointed to the purple bangs",this is Kenjiro Shirabu" and started to point to other who you haven't talk to ", Reon Ōhira, Taichi Kawanishi, Eita Semi, Hayato Yamagata, and last but not les Jin Soekawa."

"And guys this is (y/n) (l/n)." He said

"Nice to meet you all."you smiling at all of them. "By the way Tendō where is uhmmmmm....Omg!"