Ch 14

You got up super early and took a quick shower and then got dressed

Knock knock

You heard the sound of knowing so you quickly got your stuff together and opened the door. You saw your coach she looked the same as always but she had a huge smile on her face. Then the both of you walked to the elevator and went down. The two you walked to her car then she drove the both of you to the computing. You got out of the car and walked slowly to the entrance your hand were sweaty, your face was unreadable. Your coach then came up right behind you and you kind of push you to walk faster. So you did. The both of you walked into the building. There wasn't much people in there since it was early in the morning.

Your coach then sighted you in. She then gave you your dress so you grabbed all of your stuff and went to the bathroom. You changed into your new dress it had long black sleeve and there was some jewels on the chest. You put on your skates and then put a cover so you can walk around with them. You went out of the bathroom and your coach did you makeup and did your hair. You looked at your self in the mirror in the bathroom. Your (h/l) (h/c) was done into a pretty hair style. And your coach tried her best to make your makeup look simple but noticeable. You like how you looked and exceptionally the long sleeve hide some of the burns that you still had. You smiled at your self. Then someone came out of the stall behind you.

"Oh (l/n) is that you?!" You looked behind you to see jo. She was your biggest competition you have always admired her. She had Beautiful black hair. And had a hourglass body. And the thing that sold you she was short.

"Hi jo."

"How are you doing?" She asked as she washed her hands.

"I'm good how are you?"

"I'm great well good luck out there." She said to you as she walked out of the background. You too then walked out of the bathroom and walked to your coach and watched the competition start.

Hana opened the door to see Ikari. She welcome her in and they both walked up to Hana room. They laid on her bed.

"What do you want to watch?" Hana asked

"I don't know."

Hana turned on the tv to see a ice skating competition.

"This looks fun." Then they both watch

The boy beg there coach's if they can watch your compilation. And the coach's said yes. So the coach's set up a skreen in one of the gyms. And all of guys at the coach watch as the competition started. Hinata sat next to Kenma.

"I should meet (y/n) she really tall and sweet." Hinata said as he watch so of the other ice skater preform there routine.

"Ummmm sure." Kenma said as he also watched.

The shiratorizawa boys went to Tendo house and watched you ice skating competition in his room.

"I can't what to see (y/n)." Said Ōhira

You watch all of the girls before you preform. It made you nervous. Then soon enough it was your terns. You walked out onto the ice. You then skated around the rank then you put your arms up and smiled at the crowd. You cape skating then you stopped in the middle of the rank then you stopped. You put your hands in the air and did a pose and waited for the music to play. You hear the music play so you started your routine. As the music played you skated around the rank then you open your routine with a double axel you landed with your a deep knee pentas. You landed it you did a another jump. Then you did a spin with on of your leg going around like a cycle. Doing the spin you were trying your hardest not to fall. You then bent your knees and spun close to the ground.

You came back up from the spin then you lifted your leg above your head. You stopped spinning and skated more around the rank you then did a triple Lu triple loop jump. And you landed and did another spin. And skated towards the middle of the rank. Counting the routine towards the end you did a beautiful spin then you got on your knees and bent back wards and put your head up ending your routine.

Everyone watch as you got and you smiled at the crowd.

"Wow." Hana said quietly. She then got on her phone and texted you.

Hana
Hey I saw your preferments
can we meet up in person?

You
Sure but I  will still be in
Tokyo

Hana
I can meet you in
Tokyo maybe we can meet  by the
giant bridge

You
You mean sumida river bridge?

Hana
Yeah that one tomorrow then

You
Yeah

Hana smiled at her phone then she got up and went to the bathroom. The other girl pick up the phone and was shocked at Hana having your number. Her hands tightened you were still her friend. She needs to get rid of you.

The boys in the gym were beaming with excitement watching you.

"Hey Hinata ask (y/n) if we can meet up with her." Tanaka said and all of the kids that met you were stranding Hinata

"Ok!" Hinata said the he texted you

Hinata
Can we meet up with you

You
How about tomorrow at the sumida river?

Hinata
Ok sounds good and by the way I
think all of the other team might come

You
Ok sounds good

Then Tendo also texted you if they can meet up so you told him the same place as the other. You smiled at how they care and you were happy.

So all of the rest of them waited to see who will win.

This is their reactions to you in your skating outfits and this is the video that your routine is base off and the outfit