Ch 7

Why do they care

You ran all the way back home

You ran all the way back home. As you ran into your house you saw your family in the living room. But you didn't stop you just ran up stairs.

Once you got into your room you closed the door. You broke down crying at the base of the door. 'Why did i yell at them' you kept thinking. But then you got up and grabbed your bag and dumped all of the things out onto your desk. You then put all the books back into your bag. You wiped your eyes before walking down the stairs to try and find some glue. You walked to the kitchen and opened one of the drowns. You saw the bottle of glue then grabbed it and started to walk up stairs.

"Hey (y/n) are you ok?"

You turn around to look down to see your grandma.

"I'm ok grandma." You said with a smile then you started to walk up the stairs.

You got back to your room. You sat down at the desk chair and started to glue try the vas back together.

But soon it was 9:02 pm and then you started to get ready for bed. You went to the bathroom and started to undress and get in the shower. Once done with your shower you got in your pj.
And went straight to bed.

The next morning you did your thing. Once you got your uniform on. You got all your things that you needed for school and lucky you, you have ice skating after school.

You went down stairs and saw that your grandma had already prepared you breakfast and you saw her sitting at the kitchen table.

"Good morning grandma."

"Morning (y/n)." She gave you a warm smile. Seeing her smile you smile too. You sat down and and started to eat and once you where done you grabbed your outside shoes and grabbed your lunch.

You sat down and put on your outside shoes.

"Are you not going to roller skates to school?" Your grandma ask you while looking at you with a worried look.

"No I'm just going to walk to school."

"Oh ok."

You got up and started to walk to school.

Your grandma just stayed standing there looking at the door she had a worried look.

Ever since the start of middle school your life took a turn, that's when your grandpa die that was not the only thing, you had to get a new couch for ice skating she was nice but you missed your old couch, that when you hit your growth spurt, and that's when the bullying begins.

Once you arrived at school you went straight to your class. Right as you sat down the teacher walked in and started the class.

It was lunch time you sat in your chair eating the food your grandma gave you. You then started to think of you routine for ice skating. You then finished your lunch. And once again the teacher walked in and started to teach again.