"Kiss?"

:)

"what do you want?" taehyung gritted his teeth glaring at jungkook who was holding his collar.
"stay. fvcking. away. from. her."
Jungkook muttered each word yanking taehyung. Taehyung never wanted to fight or argue but sudden rage build in he rolled his eyes then smirked, "why? Why the hell do you care?" he raised his tone pushing jungkook away.
"what are you two doin?"
Someone interrupted. Both of the men turned their head towards the voice.
Jungkook was ready to kick that man away but then he interrupted.
A friend of taehyung came forward and dragged them.
"c'mon we are starting the game."

Everyone sat in a circle and the same guy was standing.
"so leadies and gentlemen's let's start the game of truth and.."
"Dare!!"
Everyone shouted.

"but,but,but this time it won't be played by bottle or anything everyone will choose their own fate" he said wiggling his brows and took out a bowl of chits.
"this bowl is filled with 5 chits of Truth and 5 chits of dare and 1 chit is safe, so let's beginn"
He shouted. "who will go first?"

"Birthday boiii!!"

Taehyung smiled shyly, his friend kept the bowl and taehyung Shuffled and picked one of the chits.

"it's truth"
He said and let out a breath.
"ok let me ask."
One of them said.
"so birthday boy did you already had your first kiss?"
He said looking towards taehyung in a teasing manner.

By the question you already knew this game's gonna turn bad you don't fear truth, but dare is something these people will not take as easily as you thought.

Taehyung smiled while his ears turned hot,
"n-not yet"
He replied scratching his neck,clearly aware of the glares someone was giving him. You smiled looking at the shy smile of his, you couldn't deny the fact that taehyung was straight from an animation. If he would be defined as any character it will definently be the prince charming.

Her cheeks turned crimson pink shade remembering the closeness between them both.

Next round began and it was your turn as you were beside taehyung, you didn't wanted to but there wasn't any chance, with a deep breath you picked up a chit opening it as your life's decision was depending on it,
And you regretted it.

It was dare..

'shit'

You cursed your choice.

"YN right? What kind of dare should we give her..?"
A girl smirked.

"how about a "kiss?"
She spoke looking at everyone

"kiss the person on your right or left"
She smirked unnoticed by anyone else.
"kiss! kiss!"
She started to clap and everyone along her did the same except the two mens sitting on her right and left.

She was doomed, regretting her life decisions,on her right was jungkook and was taehyung on the left.
The thought of kissing one of them made her mind chaos, she never will be able to face them her life time.
YN helplessly looked at everyone until her eyes met with jungkook, then taehyung as she turned her head to the left.

She shook her head, her heart trembled as the atmosphere turned heavy. "c-can we change the dare?"
She spoke but all of them looked over her not so pleased about her opinion.
"please?" she pleaded again.

On the other hand the innocence and the fear her eyes held didn't went unnoticed by jungkook, but at the same time he couldn't deny the fact that he wanted to..

"i'm sorry YN, dare is dare"
The same girl spatted folding her arms smiling.

Jungkook's hand turned into fists, even though he desired to kiss her but only with her consent,he didn't liked the way that woman was speaking. He looked at YN who was looking down, she wasn't shy. she felt ashamed,humiliated because it wasn't normal for her to just kiss anyone..

Her trembling hands kept fidgeting anxiously,he knew how much she wanted to get away from this, from this situation, she never liked this from the start and he knew it.

She felt more pressured when they began to clap.
"kiss! Kiss!"
Jungkook wanted to slit their heads off. He looked over to his girl who looked at him feeling his gaze over her.

His heart torn when he noticed glimpse of little tears in her eyes forming. He kept his hand on her soft trembling ones and leaned down near her ear.

"don't worry, its not obvious to kiss on the lips."
He whispers gazing into her eyes softly, she slowly yet hesitantly nodded her head then asked.

"on..cheek..?"
She asked him looking down, he silently chuckled at how adorable his woman is.
He patted her har hands assuring her in a comforting way.

The world stopped as he felt a soft and warm pair of lips on his cheek which was in a speed of sprint. Everything went silent he was too lost to process anything and without him realising his cheeks turned into light pinkish, he blushed just by a little peck on his cheek by her.
Millions of butterflies in his stomach as he was internally jumping.

Taehyung who was on the left side of her was shocked by the sudden action of her it wasn't like he expected her to kiss him but deep inside he felt something poking his chest.

After the party was over the three of them made their way out,
"YN thank you for attending my birthday party today and i am sorry if you felt uneasy."

"you should be." jungkook spatted coldly glaring at taehyung.

"it's ok tae, happy birthday once again" YN said smiling.
Taehyung smiled then glared at jungkook but forced out a smile,
"thanks to you too.. Jungkook."
He said shaking hands with jungkook both of them were squeezing their hands tightly while forcing out a smile.

"My pleasure."
Jungkook said biting his inner cheek aggresively.

YN hopped in the car as jungkook made his way towards the driving seat. It was almost midnight now the streets and roads were silent YN was feeling so tired and sleepy.

"j-jungkook?"
She called him nervously.

"hmm" he replied woth a hum, his eyes were on the road but his mind and focus was all on her. He couldn't deny the fact that she has stolen his heart.

"about before,thank you and i am sor--" jungkook stopped the car finally turning his head towards her.

"no need to be sorry, it wasn't like i didn't liked it." he whispered leaning and giving her a teasing smirk. Her eyes widen upon his statement, she instantly looked away from his eyes, and made her way out as she realised they reached she ran out then slightly turned back to look at him before making her way inside.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This book reacher 11k 🥹
I Love ya'll sm 🫶🥹

Please check out my 2nd book too

Byee🌷