Being stared at by those people, Ruan Yimian was a little undecided.

He hesitated for a moment, looked at the woman who was sold into a dental shop by her husband, a gambler, to pay off her debts, and asked softly: "Sister, can you reconcile with your husband?"

The woman was not advantageous in age or appearance, and she did not show favor to Ruan Yimian like others. Naturally, she did not expect Ruan Yimian to choose her.

She was stunned for a moment, and Fu Shen said: "The young master has destroyed the slave family. The slave family's name is Rao Qiaoyun, and the young master will be called the slave family Qiaoyun."

Guessing that Ruan Yimian was worried that if he bought her, she would be entangled by her gambler husband, Rao Qiaoyun explained calmly: "The slave family and that bitch originally went to the county government to ask the official for a 'righteous judgment', and they will never happen again." The reason for this is that the slave family voluntarily sold themselves to pay off their debts, in order to prevent that bitch man and the people from the gambling shop from entangling the slave family's parents again."

"Now that my parents have passed away, I have no worries about the slave family anymore. If the young master doesn't mind buying the slave family, the slave family will serve you wholeheartedly. They can do laundry, cooking, cooking, and cutting firewood."

When Rao Qiaoyun mentioned her gambling husband and "Yi Jue", her face remained calm, but when she talked about her parents, even though she pretended to be calm, she still showed a hint of pain.

Ruan Yimian went to Xu Qingshan to find out about his cousin's reconciliation. He found out that "Yi Jue" was not so easy to judge. If you go to the government to ask for "righteousness", you will get at least ten slaps.

In order to get out of the quagmire, Rao Qiaoyun made a decisive decision and went to the government to ask for justice; in order not to hurt her parents, she sold herself into a gang. Ruan Yimian felt a little impressed and couldn't bear to ask further questions.

He chose Rao Qiaoyun, and Huo Aowu helped him choose two younger brothers and two men who could do hard work. Lin Qiu chose a little girl and a boy, both young people.

These seven people spent a total of seventy-eight taels of silver.

After returning from shopping, Ruan Yimian and Lin Qiu went back to the house in Qiushui Lane to make rouge, while Huo Aowu took the people to the house in Fengyang Lane to settle down first.

Although it is said that the buyer comes back to do the work, the details of who is responsible for what work still have to be considered after a few days of contact.

The next day, the escort agency held a new opening ceremony, and there was an endless stream of regular customers who came to support it. Wu Junhao was mostly relieved.

A few days later, Huo Aowu, Ruan Yimian, and Lin Qiu took Rao Qiaoyun, Tao Da, and Tao Er back to Shanliu Village.

Tao Da and Tao Er are two brothers. Like the other two brothers chosen by Huo Aowu, Lichun and Lidong, they are all servants sold from the house of a down-and-out landlord.

Nan Geer and Li Jieer selected by Lin Qiu are the children of farmers.

These seven people were all responsible and diligent in their work, so they didn't worry Ruan Yimian much.

Ruan Yimian was soft-tempered and spoke softly to servants like them. But Huo Aowu was always cold and solemn, and he was the head of the Zhenwu Escort Agency. He was not someone who was easy to fool, so no one dared to fool his young husband.