Seeing Brother Cheng tilting his head and smiling at him with red eyes, his heart moved, and he kept replaying this scene in his mind on the way back.

After that day, Ruan Yimian and Brother Cheng began to research ways to cover red spots.

Ruan Yimian thought that using flower buds together with hair and hair accessories should be able to cover up the red spots on Bai Yue's face. But getting married is a big day, and officials pay more attention to being dignified and dignified. The bride's makeup should be solemn and not too exaggerated, so the style, color, and material of the flower mother-of-pearl must be carefully considered.

In addition, he is still researching whether there is any powder that can cover the scars.

Special makeup and flowers can only be used on special festivals. If you apply it like this on weekdays, it will not only be unnatural, but also a bit troublesome.

Wearing a veil on your face can easily make people feel distant. It would be great if there was something that, when applied to the face, could cover the blemishes on the face naturally. In this way, when Bai Yue goes to Fucheng, she doesn't have to wear a veil when going out, and it is easier to integrate into the life there.

Nowadays, most of the fragrant powder used by men and women is made from corn as raw material and mixed with various spices. There are also those made of pearls, talc, clam powder, etc., which are more expensive.

Qiu Yi Pavilion has made several of them, with various raw materials, suitable for use on the face and body.

These fragrant pinks are moist and white, and the powder is fine, but they can't cover the blemishes on the face.

Ruan Yimian thought that the color might be too light, resulting in insufficient covering power, so he adjusted the proportions of various raw materials in the powder and made a box of darker powder.

He imitated the red spots on Bai Yue's face, painted a few patches on his face with rouge paste of a similar color, and asked Brother Cheng to test his newly made fragrant powder on his face.

The results show that the darker color powder does have stronger covering power, but if it is applied thinly, it can only cover 20% to 30%. If it is applied thickly, the powder on the face will easily fall off.

Later, Brother Cheng had an idea. He melted the osmanthus oil in the shop and turned the fragrant powder into a powder paste. When he applied it on his face, he solved the problem of the fragrant powder falling off.

Apply the powder thickly, and you can cover 50% to 60% of the red spots.

But it was not obvious just after applying it on the face, but over time, the powder became a little mottled and dull on the face.

Ruan Yimian guessed that the fragrant powder and osmanthus oil were not blended well enough, so he took Lin Qiu with him and experimented with fragrant powder from various raw materials and various oils. Finally, he made a powder with a smooth texture and good covering power. paste.

Bai Yue knew a few days ago that Ruan Yimian and the others were thinking of ways to make a powder that could cover red spots.

She was surprised and grateful, and even let Brother Cheng try it on her face several times. The effect of these powders on the erythema painted by Ruan Yimian was slightly different from the real erythema on Bai Yue's face. Ruan Yimian adjusted it several times based on the results.

Bai Yue was overjoyed with the original cream that could only cover 50% to 60% of the face. Later, the cream specially prepared by Ruan Yimian based on her skin type made her even more excited and moved to tears.