the slides

"Splish splash, niragi"
Chishiya said in a sarcastic tone.. I geuss that means yes.
Oh well.. a little swim won't hurt me.
Here I go!

SPLASH

______________
(Still niragis pov)

I jumped in the pool. Swimming down to get the yellow flag. The water felt cold, and the fact I was wearing pants didn't help! Luckily the water was clear and had light all in it, so I could easily find the flag. I felt my ears tingle as I got deeper.
I grabbed the flag, that came without a fight, and quickly swam back up.

I quietly gasp for air, not wanting chishiya to know I was out of breath. Before climbing out of the pool, still dripping wet, I waved the flag around dramatically in chishiyas face, before the bitch gave me a judging look and finally took it.

He took the fabric part of the flag in between 2 of his fingers and pulled the flag across them squeezing the water out, he flinched and shook his hand after this action as if the flag shocked him or something..

I ignored that, and instead stuck a finger in my ear and attempted to wriggled the water out, following the blond while doing so. My clothes were soaked! Obviously, and I keep looking down at the puddles I was making as I walked. I ran my hand through my dark hair, that was also wet, pushing it back in a slick like style out of my face.

..
.
.
.
________________________
(Chishiyas pov)

After niragis little show, I continued leading the way.
My hand tingled after drying the flag like that, the material was silk.. after all.
Silk is nice, it's soft, but it you touch it wrong it feels weird.. I have a love-hate relationship with silk.

"So, how many?"

Niragi suddenly asked me. I assumed he ment flags, so I answered honestly.

"We have 23 so far"

(Role with it I forgot how many they had! 😭)

I said planly, as I continued walking at a slow pace. Niragi spoke up again almost immediately.

"No, not the flags blondie, how many?"

This confused me, I normally never get confused.. but niragi was asking half a question without any context. How many what? How many pools? How many slides? How many remaining people? How many lights? I knew all the answers, but which one did he want to hear?

I decided to ask
"How many what?"

To which he answered with a smug sarcastic tone

"How many times have you actually had fun? Your so fucking boring it hurts me, your like a robot.. a very depressing robot"

He groans. I should have expected a dumb response like that.

"You dumbass"

I responded, making him groan offended like.

"I am not!! Honestly dude, your so depressing and emotionless it makes ME depressed, loosen up a  bit, will ya?"

He said, purposely bumping into me.
I was starting to feel a bit tired, niragi was like dealing with- well.. niragi.
I sigh, and niragi gives me a look. Before I start to walk again.. this time with a planned destination..
The slides.

....
.
.
.
.
.
___________
LMAO I KNOW ITS SHORT IM SRRY 😭
I know I need to update more, and I'll try to keep on top of it!!
Anyway, thank you all so much for the attention, comments and votes! 😍
I really like writing this story, and I hope you all like the twists of character I gave the characters~
(and not find it annoying 😨)
THANK U ALL SO MUCH!!
bye bye~ and remember to vote for "Mr.gunman" !!!

(601 words)