His cousin was chattering so loudly that it was impossible not to pay attention to him.

Huo Aowu wiped his young husband's sweat and said calmly: "If such a little interference can affect them, then why are they practicing?"

The couple were talking to themselves. Brother Cheng glanced at him twice and then turned his attention back to Wu Junhao.

He blinked and waved to Wu Junhao. Seeing that Wu Junhao was chattering and seemed to be hesitating whether to come over, Brother Cheng strolled over by himself.

"'One day's absence is like three springs.' Mr. Wu, we haven't seen each other for a long time!" Brother Cheng clasped his hands behind his back and imitated those scholars who shook their heads while reciting poems, "Calculating, it should be hundreds of springs, right?" ?"

Wu Junhao touched the back of his head and suppressed a smile: "Well, maybe it's called 'three autumns'?" And he's been away for more than a month, so there aren't hundreds of "springs" after all!

"Isn't this the same meaning? Spring sounds better!" Brother Cheng clapped his hands and said crisply: "Anyway, I am still expressing how much I miss you!"

He smiled so hard that his eyebrows curled up, but Wu Junhao's face was heated up by his straightforward words.

But thinking of what he just heard, Wu Junhao calmed down a bit.

"If I'm not here, wouldn't there still be Liu Feng?"

"You've heard all this!" Brother Cheng was shocked, "No, listen to my explanation, I just said it casually and didn't mean to think about Liu Feng!"

Brother Cheng glanced at Wu Junhao shyly: "Although Liu Feng has a good figure, compared with you, he is still a little behind."

When Wu Junhao heard this, he tensed his muscles unconsciously at first. After he came to his senses, he cursed himself secretly: How could he really compare with others?

"Ahem, it's dinner time. If you haven't eaten yet, come to the dining hall and have something together." Wu Junhao looked a little uncomfortable.

"No, brother Mianmian said he would take me out to eat."

Wu Junhao knew that Ruan Yimian was afraid that if he brought Brother Cheng to the escort agency for dinner, someone would gossip, but he didn't think it was anything, so he told Huo Aowu.

After Huo Aowu persuaded Ruan Yimian, Brother Cheng really had no objection.

The four of them had a meal together. Everything Chengge ate tasted delicious, which made Wu Junhao eat more.

After finishing the meal, before Ruan Yimian could say anything, Brother Cheng left on his own.

"I still have to deliver ointment to my eldest sister. We have made an appointment to meet in front of the Fuding Teahouse in the town in the afternoon."

Every time you enter the city gate of Wuyang City, you will need to pay two cents to enter the city. In order to save money, Ruan Yihan will only come in once a day at most, and will adjust the route according to the sales situation in the past few days.

She didn't plan to go into the city today. Seeing Brother Cheng and Ruan Yiquan come in, she asked Brother Cheng to help her take the rouge paste out.

Brother Cheng had other business matters, so Ruan Yimian didn't keep him.

After Brother Cheng left, Huo Aowu took his young husband to take a lunch break. Wu Junhao ate too much at noon, so he wanted to walk around the yard to relieve his appetite.