'' 𝟢𝟣𝟨, 𝖫𝖨𝘈𝘙𝘚 ❞ .

Start from the beginning

    all four boys sat up fixing their posture's. " talk about what? " dd asked, scoping out the look on his brother's face. notti cleared his throat " what happened on the 27th " he said, causing all of them to shake their heads.

     " nigga are you crazy ? we swore we wouldn't bring that shit up " ddot said, immediately powering his phone off. " the opps is always listening " he said, causing them all to power them off except for notti. " y'all are dick heads " he laughed but trying to regain his seriousness

    dotty bit on the bottom of his lips, thinking back to that exact date. " why is this all of a sudden a topic of discussion " he asked, leaning forward in his seat. ethan shrugged his shoulders "culture "

     they expected the unexpected everyone had different thoughts going through their heads as the name danced out his mouth, " she knows ? " came out the remaining four mouths in unison.

notti almost immediately shook his head, he wasn't sure that she knew anything. which was for the best but it would also kill her if she found out the meaning behind it all.

he felt the urge too just erase everything that happened that day, which was what they had all promised each other but he went against that. " no , she doesn't but she should " notti said, as it took them all time to process it.

" the fuck she shouldn't " ddot exclaimed, dotty nodded his head in agreement. " you took an ed or some shit, let me feel ya head " dd asked, walking towards his younger brother who rolled his eyes. — notti backed away.

sighing notti looked off to the side, he knew they would just make a joke out of everything or would look completely past it, but he couldn't tell cece without getting confirmation from them. " why you want to tell her, I live with shawty " dotty said sliding his hand across his face.

" your not the one who did it though " kay laughed , as dotty withheld his. darrian could see notti was getting irritated with how lightly they were talking the situation, " aigh, chill what's up notti ? " ddot said calming the other two down.

he wasn't sure how to announce what he felt because he wouldn't say he had feelings for culture but he also wouldn't say he doesn't it was complicated — & being around her he only wanted her to know the truth.

" cause niggas lied to her about everything and maybe she should know how her nigga died " was all the escaped his mouth, it came off harder then expected but it got his point across. " igh then go tell her " dd said, shaking his head.

kadence, ddot and dotty turnt their heads to look at the other lightskin reyes. " don't listen to that nigga " dotty said, pointing directly at dd who shrugged his shoulders — " I agree don't listen to him , he must've ate something " kadence added.

dd laughed " i'm just saying if he wants to tell her then go for it, she'd understand " he debated which to say the least wasn't all truthful. " nigga fuck you mean she'll understand ? " dotty voiced.

ddot stood up and laughed " yeah she's going to definitely understand we killed her boy friend " he so calmly said, popping his hip out. he went to stand beside notti.

     " oh yes ethan baby, you did me a favor by ending my boyfriend's life " he said, putting on a girlie voice and holding each side of his shoulders notti pushed him off. " well, if you think about it we did " kay, said raising his brows.