Chapter 2

Next day at school

"Finally, this shits over with." Sasuke stood up and walked out of the class, it was the end of the day so Sasuke thought he would sit under a tree and eat some extra food. Sasuke opened up a food container once he made it to the tree, it had seasoned ground beef, Mac and cheese and a protein smoothie. "Hello beautiful." Sasuke started eating his food enjoying it till it was gone. Sasuke packed his stuff up but felt someone was watching him. Looking up he saw Rias looking outside of a window from a building. "What dose the Gremory chick want?" Sasuke thought to himself as they made eye contact and she walked away from the window. "Weird." Sasuke nonetheless got up and started walking home.

Time skip

Sasuke was walking home when he stoped by the pond as the sun was setting it looked beautiful and so was the water. "This might be my new favorite place to just relax and let go of reality." Sasuke watched the fish go by, but was interrupted when the sky became multi colored and the hole area seemed to change.

"What do we have here, a worthless human all alone." Sasuke looked up and saw another man in a cloak with a hat on. "I think I will kill you and claim whatever I can from you." Sasuke looked bored as he sighed having already been over this same situation not to long ago.

"Jesus Christ, this dude makes me wanna jump in the damn pond and swim away myself

"Jesus Christ, this dude makes me wanna jump in the damn pond and swim away myself. How many of these fuckers are there here? Is Sona and Rias not supposed to keep these bitches under control?" Sasuke asked himself as he watched the man summon a light spear.

"Well it looks like this is the end for you, blame yourself for walking alone late at night." The man threw the spear at Sasuke who watched it move so slow.

"Well damn, this is the slowest thing I have ever seen move. This is even more pathetic than the dude from yesterday." Sasuke told himself as he caught the spear. "Ah the Infamous light spear, you had a friend who was here last night was suffered the same fate you will." Sasuke thought as he saw the man's Fallen Angel wings. "Just as pathetic as always." Sasuke crushed the spear into pieces.

"THAT WAS MY BROTHER, YOU KILLED HIM I AM GONNA KILL YOU AND AVENGE HIM FOR JUSTICE." The man yelled back as he threw more spears at Sasuke who just disappeared from sight. "Where did he go? How did he move so fast?" The Fallen asked shocked looking around to find Sasuke. "He must have a sacred gear." The man said not seeing Sasuke right behind him.

"Nope, I got something much better in store for you." Sasuke said smirking from behind the man as he punched his fist through his chest destroying his heart. "Tell your pathetic brother I said hi when you go to hell." Sasuke said pulling his fist out turning the man around to look at him.

"AHHHHH DAMN YOU BASTA-." Silence fell quickly as Sasuke quickly summoned his blade and cut his head off clean.

"Well now that that's all over." Sasuke thought till he sense someone in the bushes to his right. "I can sense you, come out now." Sasuke said and out walked a girl with white hair and boxing gloves on.

"I am surprised you sensed me." The girl said and Sasuke turned to her as he held his god slayer.

"You wanna tell me why you where hiding in the bushes." Sasuke asked and the girl smirked.

"My master sent me here to watch over you in case something like this where to happen, but it seems like you have already take care of it." The girl said to Sasuke who was not enjoying someone stalking him from a bush as well.

"I know who you are Koneko, and I know who your Master is as well." Sasuke told her smirking.

"Well then let's properly introduce are selves." Sasuke heard and sensed 3 new people.

"Well Hello Rias Gremory." Sasuke smirked when he saw Rias, Akeno and Kiba walk up to Koneko.

"Hello Sasuke, I am assuming you killed the Fallen?" Rias asked and Sasuke smirked which is all Rias needed.

"So what if I did, what dose a low Fallen mean to a High Class Devil?" Sasuke asked and Rias looked shocked. "Besides I am picking up after your slack asses for not doing a good enough job."

"So you know about the supernatural and who I am?" Rias asked and Sasuke nodded his head.

"Yes Gremory I know exactly who you are. Just like I know your parents your brother and your whole race." Sasuke said smirking.

"Just who are you Sasuke?" Rias asked and Sasuke shrugged his shoulders.

"Someone you don't wanna cross paths with on the wrong side." Sasuke said and Rias narrowed her eyes.

"Are you threatening me and my peerage?" Rias asked as his POD aura covers her body.

"The famous power of destruction, from the Bael family." Sasuke told them. "Trust me hot stuff you don't wanna fight me, it won't end in your favor." Sasuke told Rias who nudged her head at Kiba who summons a sword and vanishes and tried to cut Sasuke who brought his hand back and caught the blade. "Kinda slow for a Knight don't you think?" Sasuke crushed the blade and grabbed Kiba and threw him at Rias.

"How did you stop him, a human can't beat someone moving that fast?" Akeno asked summoning her lighting.

"Ahhh the famous Divine Thunder from the Fallen General Baraqiel." Sasuke said and Akeno looked mad.

"DONT MENTION THAT CREATURES NAME." She yelled shooting a huge amount of thunder but Sasuke took the attack head on causing a huge explosion and a dust cloud. 

"See how he likes that." Koneko thought and was shocked again when the dust settled and Sasuke didn't even have a scratch on him.

"Yea let's see how I do like that Rook." Sasuke said Looking at Koneko reading her mind.

"H-how do you know what I was thinking?" Koneko asked and Sasuke vanished and reappeared and knocked Kiba out same with Akeno. "Because I am not human." Sasuke said and it went black for the rook.

"I-impossible, how could you beat my whole team?" Rias yelled shooting her POD at Sasuke who just walked through it and grabbed her hands.

"Like I said, I am much more then a human." Sasuke said smirking as he re-summoned his blade. "You stalk me again, and next time I will be sure I kill your entire peerage." Sasuke told Rias as he hit the back of her head with the handle knocking her out cold. "I will leave her to clean this mess up when they all wake up." Sasuke said as he walked away from the place.

Boom chapter 2 done, like comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDER_GOD18 OUTTTT