The Books of Prophecies, Past & Future

Kindred spirits will find each other and unite once more in this world, as they do in every other world.

A dark spirit will consume the most vain rulers. Their joyful spirit turned evil by the promise of power.

A prosperous land shall be laid to waste. Streets will run red before the spires are toppled.

There will emerge a great northern palace unlike anything the world has ever seen.

A great betrayal will wrench the hearts of the rulers until a rain falls to cleanse the pain.

An heir born to the Ocean Empire shall be rare and exquisite. An amphibian of great power, the blue axolotl.

Two ancient sea-dwellers ruled the oceans long before human empires ever stood, each able to communicate with creatures of the sea. But should they leave the ocean behind, they are doomed to forget their true self and their past.

Twin souls trapped in an endless battle since the beginning of time, chaos and order, light and dark, hot and cold. One can not exist without the other, for if one soul dies, the other is sure to follow.

Shaded by trees an Empire will be found.

An Empire that commemorates the fallen will be blessed by bountiful luck.

The King of the Jungle will learn to defend his lands and people from slaughter.

A Master of the Magic craft will impart their knowledge upon eager peers.

A coronet will circulate the world, bestowing ultimate power upon the wearer.

A father will become a boy once more.

The untapped power of unassuming cattle will be harnessed for nefarious means.

A kingdom will emerge from capped stalks.

A short king will rise.

Well-nourished flora will reach into the sky. It will require the dedication of a lifetime to nurture such a plant.

Words spat through vicious mockery will sound strangely melodious from the mouth of a Mezelean.

A pursuit to chart the united lands will be fruitless and long.

A great source of knowledge will be lost to the memory of mortals, only to be utilised once more by the rightful heir.

Explorers will settle unforgiving landscapes and thrive.

The resolution of a neverending feud brings unimaginable chaos that will destroy the world.

An old spirit will speak out, guiding one to protect the land.

The Golden Age will rise again.

Unrequited love will be requited.

A great awakening will occur at sunrise within the mangrove forest.

An honorable knight will return from their quest with an artifact of great importance.

For a fungus, decay exists as an extinct form of life. They are not gone.