2 embarrassed 4 a moral

Start from the beginning

I go down to his neck. I feel his breath hitching and his hands creeping up to my waist. That feeling in my stomach sinks down how it always does.

"Wait I have to tell you something." His voice is low and quiet. I like this side of Lansy.

"What?" Something's happening inside of me, and I don't know how to feel about it?

"My neck's sensitive so when you touch it I might make noise okay?" His lips are against my ear and I feel like it's starting to get hot in here.

"Yeah, okay." I barely get the words out before he kisses.

And his goes down to my neck and he leaves bites, and I moan cause it's okay. I know it is. And we switch. And he moans.

We're nearly sweating when everything starts hitting. We're wrapped around each other. This is not good, no no no. Maybe we should stop we're not old enough for this. But it feels so good.

We're in each other's mouths letting our hands roam, and our bodies take control. This is awful, his legs are open and im straddling his thigh, no wonder it's creeping up on me. This is bad. Really bad.

We both moan on the last grind before it lets itself out.

"Holy shit~" I curse.

"Fuck~"

My eyes roll back in my head and my toes curl. Our backs arch into each other, and bodies nearly mash together. The noise we just made together was disgusting, and I feel disgusting now that it's all done.

"Oh. Shit!" Lansy shrieks nearly throwing me off of him.

Johnny and Steve are gagging as they run off.

Pony looks stuck in fear, neither him nor his brother moving a muscle.

A tear comes down Sodas face as he points backwards, "uh... we're gonna go to dinner soon."

"Yeah." Pony looks lost and Sodas has to tug him out of the doorway so he can close it.

I feel sick too.

Johnny's POV:
Pony comes and rubs my back as I wipe my face.

"You okay?"

"I don't think I'll ever be okay again, we basically just saw middle schooler porn." I frown.

"When you say it like that I'm gonna barf too."

"Okay whatever." His pissing my hormones off, "let's just to go to dinner."

We walk with Steve and Soda to dinner. I don't think anyone wants to walk with them right now...

We get to dinner and tonight's the fancy dinner, steak and shit.

Everyone's laughing and stuff until they get there.

The whole table goes quiet because they sit no where near each other. And we all know what happened. They look almost like they've been crying though, both their noses red and stuff.

"What? What's wrong?" Mrs. Randle waves her hands around at all of us.

"Nothing." We answered at the same time. Damnit this is going down.

"Come on guys this is vacation all beans are getting spilt. No holding in. Come on." Mrs. Curtis is so sweet. If only she knew...

Brantley and Lanson just glance at each other before they both let out sad sighs.

"One of y'all wanna answer that, before phone calls get made or phones get taken." Mrs. Randle threatens, oh hell.

"We broke up." The tears come straight from Lanson's soul and they fly off his face in heaps, "simple really." He smiles and looks away.

"Aw why?" I frown, my reaction was automatic. They were cute, besides that incident, but it was bound. It happens to every real couple.

Brantley sniffs before glancing and Steve looking back and then rolling her eyes.

"What did I do?" He looks offended.

"Nothing." Her voice is sharp, she's mad. And there's nothing scarier than a mad girl.

"Can this wait until after dinner?" My dad joins in.

"Sure." Steve smiles.

There family is scary.

Of course we finish dinner and the food was great. But this drama finna be greater.

Brantley's POV:
Everyone goes into their rooms but of course I get pulled back into the hall.

"What was that about?" He leans against the wall.

"We broke up because I told him that you would tell Mom, and she would make us break up anyway. And I don't know, but it was pretty damn embarrassing cumming yourself in front of your brother and three other people."

"Oh do we have the story for y'all. Tell Lanson to come to our room, and bring yourself." He smiles.

This is Bull shit, I hate him.

Soda's POV:
Steve really called them in here to tell one of our stories. I know exactly which one it is.

I'm already blushing embarrassment as he laughs.

"Do you wanna start?" I scratch my head.

"Sure. But it's kinda tmi but we have a point to get across."

"Kinda is a whole lie." I look at him.

"Okay so basically what happened was-"

"I was deep throating you and your mom walked in." He was being too so.

They gasped, "wait that's not the best part." Steve was fucking laughing.

"What's the best part?" Brantley smiled.

"When she opened the door Soda turned around so I came like all over his face. Like exploded, it was dripping down his face." He explained.

"Yeah and you know how your mom is. I was ready for her kick my ass, whip her phone out, and tell on my ass and I was like fourteen so I was genuinely scared." I cringe remembering it.

"What did she do?" Lanson questions.

"She said, 'You should wipe your face and you should put your meat pack away because Mr. suckers staying over for dinner.' And she left. She walked the fuck away, and I had to stay and eat dinner." I nod.

"But the point is, we didn't break up and nobody cared. And yes it was awkward, we've been put in awkwarder situations. and we're getting married." He finishes.

"And we're getting married." I point.

They look at each other before Lanson held out his arms and Brantley pulled him into her lap.

"I'm interested, tell me more." He adjusted himself in her lap, cuddling into her body.

"Yeah, my boyfriend wants to hear more so tell us more, Steven." Brantley rolled her eyes.

We high-five, "we're so good." I cheer.

"Lowkey" he agrees.

We proceed to tell them stories of us traumatizing people until we get all the way off topic. What a fucking night?

-okay look at me go with these long ass chapters 😃 anyway hope u all had a happy Friday byeeeee-