"That's it? Nothing else"? I ask him and he  just stopped without turning around

"For now, that's all we need" he muttered

"Wait, what if I get caught"? I whisper out and he just turns to look at me with a smirk on his face

"Then don't get caught принцесса" he muttered before walking to the kitchen leaving me there

_______________________________________

"Took you long enough" he muttered as I dropped the folded paper on the table causing a loud noise.

I just looked at him and rolled my eyes

"You barely gave me enough time, you're even lucky I got it this fast" I retorted back to him.

"One week принцесса, you had a whole week and you still think it's not enough time"? He asked looking at me with a foreign look

I hated that stupid name he always called me

"One week is only seven days and you asked me to steal from a very skilled and discreet person, might I add this said person is a don of a mafia, I do it in one week and you're complaining" I snap at him

"Ivan doesn't have that long, so I suggest that whenever you have to do something you do it quick" he snapped back making me look at him in shock, I'm the one risking my neck here.

"I'm the one risking a lot of things here, might I remind you I have nothing to gain betraying my sister and her husband, at least you can be a little bit nicer" I growled out before stomping out of the living room and walking towards the back door.

I don't even know where I'm headed to but I know the back of the house has a nice view, so I just stand there feeling very agitated and angry.

He's such a dork
Can't he be nice for just once.
I'm only doing this for Ivan, if not I'd have shoved his stupid plan up his ass the minute he brought it up.

But in a way he's right, the more time we waste on this, the less time Ivan has.

It's been a week since Dimitri and I started working together on freeing him and I can say we haven't really gone far with the plan.

I was only able to get the house plans he asked me for a week ago, today.
I have gone to see Ivan three times but I never told him I was working with Dimitri, or that we were trying to get him out.

We really needed to hurry, Cara hasn't done anything to him yet after the last time but I doubt she wouldn't.
His old wounds are healing already but his face is still bruised from the beating.

_____________________________________

Dimitri

She just stormed out of the living room after asking me to be nice, I didn't say anything wrong now did I??

I breathe out and ran my hands through my face, this is becoming harder than I thought.
She'd not as silent as I thought she'd be.

I turned around to go meet her, but then I stopped in my tracks, this isn't helping.
I'm pretty sure I didn't say anything bad

I just stated the obvious, we need to hurry if we want to save Ivan in one piece
I went back to the house plans and opened them.

They're just what I was expecting, a map way to Enzo's mansion, now this will make my work very much easier and faster.

I was still going through it when I heard the backdoor open and I know she just walked in.

She didn't say anything to me, just circled around and sat on the chair facing me on the table, while I tried to analyze what was in front of me.

Emphasis on the try, because I couldn't concentrate with her in the room.
Her scent kept invading my head, my eyes kept drifting to her hands on the table, of course she wasn't looking at me so I stole a glance at her face.

Pale as always, her plump, round, pink lips forming a small pout, I don't think she realizes when she does that, a few strands on her hair scattered on her face.

She really is fucking beautiful, now I see why Ivan liked her so much.
I guess if we met under different circumstances, I would have liked her too, instead of what I did.

My eyes slowly left her face and landed on her chest area, her v neck top was hanging a bit low, showing the upper part of her cleavage, I cleared my throat before I moved my eyes from them, not the time Dimitri.

Sorry it took this long to update guys
I've been sick 😩😩

Trying to get better before writing so I don't ruin the whole story

Will try to update more