He looked at the serious-faced little brother and suddenly had the idea of joking: "Anyway, you already have your brother Huo, so you don't care about my cousin anymore!"

"I told you to stop talking nonsense. Brother Huo and I don't have that kind of relationship!" This man was still as crooked as in his previous life, and Ruan Yimian's face turned red.

"Oh?" Lin Qiu smiled narrowly: "Private things like a handkerchief are generally not given away to anyone, unless that person is your 'loving brother'!"

"Brother Huo is the same as my brother in my heart. He is very kind to me. Why can't I embroider a handkerchief for him?" Ruan Yimian raised his head and bluffed.

Huo Aowu heard these words as soon as he walked in. His eyes darkened, and he went straight to the kitchen carrying water.

*

There were still some raw materials for making comfrey rouge cream last time, and since there was nothing to do today, Ruan Yimian took Lin Qiu to make rouge cream together.

They said they were doing it together, but Lin Qiu didn't do it and just said that she didn't know how. Ruan Yimian didn't care, so he let him watch him do it. While making the rouge cream, he also talked to Lin Qiu about selling rouge.

Seeing that he didn't avoid her at all, Lin Qiu raised her eyebrows: "The rouge recipe is a valuable thing. If you spread out the ingredients in front of me and make it like this, aren't you worried that I will learn it?"

Ruan Yimian didn't know how to explain that this rouge recipe belonged to Lin Qiu. Even if he used these recipes to open a rouge shop to make money in the future, the shop would use the Lin family's surname, and the money earned would be Lin Qiu's share. Lin Qiutui said that he couldn't make Rouge, so she was probably a little wary of him.

He asked Jiang Qingyao to invite Lin Qiu here. She had only met him twice, so it was normal to be wary of him.

But it was too tiring to have to guard against Lin and Jiang Guangqian in the Jiang family, and to guard against him here. He wanted Lin Qiu to put down his guard, so that Lin Qiu would think of him when encountering difficulties in the future.

He thought about it for a while, and finally said warmly: "I have been in poor health since I was a child, and the brothers and sisters in the village don't like to play with me. The reason why I asked Jiang Qingyao to invite you over is because I want you to help me look after it. Look at these rouges; secondly, I'm thinking that you and I are the same age, and you didn't recognize a few people when you first came here, so our situations are somewhat similar, and we just want to make friends."

Ruan Yimian stopped what he was doing and looked at Lin Qiu: "Do you believe that people have a previous life? When I heard your name from Jiang Qingyao, I felt very familiar. When I saw you for the first time, I felt very kind. . Maybe we knew each other in our previous life and are very good friends!"

"I trust my intuition, and I also believe that you are not a bad person, so naturally I don't need to guard against you."

Last life? Lin Qiu didn't really believe in such mysterious things, but he was very sensitive to people's likes and dislikes. He could feel Ruan Yimian's full kindness to him. Even if he didn't believe it, he didn't say anything at the moment.

A few days ago, he asked someone to buy a lot of flowers for making rouge, and when they were brought to his house, Jiang Qingyao happened to bump into him. Jiang Qingyao didn't ask any questions, but Lin Qiu was still worried that he would think of the Lin family. Rouge business goes up.

He had always told Mr. Lin that he could not make rouge and had forgotten everything he had learned when he was young.

It turned out that before the Lin family collapsed, he didn't care much about his rouge business and thought about eating, drinking and having fun every day, so when he said no, Lin didn't doubt it.

He was usually very cautious, but he was worried that he would be caught by the Jiang family while making rouge and sue the Lin family.

That day, Jiang Qingyao suddenly said that Ruan Yimian wanted to ask him to help him check out the rouge he had made. Lin Qiu panicked, thinking that Jiang Qingyao knew about his rouge making and specifically asked Ruan Yimian to test him.

After coming here, I felt that this was not the case. Ruan Yimian knew how to make rouge himself and did a pretty good job, so he had no intention of trying to find out his rouge recipe.

Lin Qiu felt a little relieved, but still felt strange, why did Ruan Yimian specially invite him, a stranger, to come over and see the rouge he made? Is it really just because the Lin family once opened a rouge shop that he is a descendant of the Lin family?

When he heard Ruan Yimian talk about the reason for inviting him here today, Lin Qiu still didn't believe it, but Ruan Yimian said it sincerely and it really didn't look like he was lying to him.

Lin Qiu tried it twice more, and finally let down her guard for the time being.

Before it was time to eat in the afternoon, Jiang Fu drove a carriage over to pick them up.

Before Ruan Yimian sent Lin Qiu out, he thought about it, took his hand and warned: "Although we have only met twice, I already regard you as a very good friend. If anything happens to you, You must remember to ask me for help, I will definitely help you!"

His eyes were sincere. Lin Qiu was stunned for a moment, but finally nodded.

"good."