"-Does it hurt--?"

"--No-"

"-Give me a chance--"
After a few minutes of redoing the bandage, Rita couldn't help but ask this question to Rahul who opened his eyes and looked back at her blankly.

"Our parents want us together right then why don't you give me a chance"
Rita said her eyes full of unshed tears.

"I have told you, I can't--Rahul please"
Rita said desperately her tears flowing towards her cheeks as she slowly wipes them.

"I-i-I have no one who loves me"
Rita revealed with a vulnerable tone
Rahul's gaze softens towards her.

"I've always dreamed of living with you," Rita said looking into Rahul's eyes as she clasped both of their hands together tightly but little did she know she was forcing him to do this all.

"I want you Rahul" Rita leaned over Rahul who was still in a daze to register what she had said, Rita was completely hovering above Rahul who was pushed over the mattress, he felt a warm puff of air around his lips, and in next second he opened his eyes to see their lips inches apart.

"Guys say cheese" Rohan opened the door knowing exactly what was happening, he took out his phone to take a picture of this 'lovely moment'
he made a vomit face after seeing it.

Both Rahul and Rita blinked, instinctively Rahul pushed Rita off and stood up looking at Rohan who was making the kissing face of Rita.

"I will take it as a yes" Rita shyly whispered to Rahul and went away.

Rita cursed under her breath and rolled her eyes at Rohan who innocently smiled at her face.

"One day I'll do it in front of everyone" Rita spat gazing at Rohan who gave her a thumbs-up as she left.

***

Meisha Jenner

I was reviewing the exam notes that I made in the class when I heard several notifications pop up from everyone's phone except mine because it's always on silent mode. I looked up from my desk to see most of the students in the class were standing with their friends holding their phones and reading something displayed on their phone screens with shocked expressions on their faces.

"Meisha! Look" Jen came handing me her phone I glanced at her she seemed nervous and a bit stunned I took hold of her phone and started to read the article.

______________________________________

BREAKING NEWS

AFFIYA CHRISTOPHER'S CASE HAS BEEN REOPENED AGAIN TO PUNISH THE REAL CULPRIT OF HER MURDER RAHUL CHRISTOPHER HAS BEEN FOUND INNOCENT AFTER 3 YEARS. THE SUSPECT HAS BEEN PUT UNDER INVESTIGATION AND A PROOF RECORDING IS IN THE HANDS OF THE CODE. ON 25 OCTOBER THE CULPRIT WAS ARRESTED IN AN ATTEMPT AT MURDER FOR SIX YEARS HIS NAME IS UNKNOWN FOR SOME REASON.

______________________________________

Rahul Christopher

I turned around hearing the footsteps of someone very familiar I know coming towards the college terrace.

"W-why?"

Meisha stood in front, her dark brown strands made her look ethereal, her crystal brown almond eyes were narrowed because of the blazing daylight hitting her face, but I could see her eyes were loaded with questions that needed to be answered. Her thick eyelashes seemed moist, her cheeks were turned pink, the tip of her nose was red, and her lips were neared to bleeding because of the harsh biting. She looked like a fresh tomato ready to explode She was wearing the university's navy blue uniform which was praising her pale skin. Her face was glowing in the sunlight. The tight grasp of her fingers on her shirt didn't go unnoticed by me.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 24, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐫जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें