Deal

Lando

"Are you sure, like for real?"

"Of course, I'm for real. This is going to be ours; I can see us here; it looks like it's made for us."

I had just put down an offer to buy the villa for me and Lina. The realtor said that it was going to be the quickest deal ever, and that I would get the keys in no time. And that meant that I could show this to Lina while we were still here.

And it really was the most amazing place ever. Big windows showed the prettiest view of the lake and forest. The villa had its own beach with a sauna there, and it was big enough for some guests to visit, too. I could see myself going for morning swims in the summer, and Lina building herself a library upstairs. It had all I imagined we'd need.

"We can visit sometimes, right?"

Oh, Carlos.

"Of course, you are going to visit. I wouldn't want it any other way."

"Lina is not going to believe it first; she's going to think it's a bad joke."

Max was right, and that was the best part. Lina will think that it's a prank and get mad about it. But then she's going to realize that it's indeed ours. And then she'll go nuts. And she'll tell me that I'm insane and that I shouldn't have done this. But then, at the end of the day, she'll be ordering furniture and planning our next vacation there and so on. It was going to be perfect.

.

"So, where did you go, and why you don't have any fast food with you?"

When we got back, we were met with hungry ladies, who expected to receive food as souvenirs. I turned to look at the other guys, who were all stammering and trying to think of a reason for our absence.

We couldn't do anything else but lie and admit that; Yes, we were eating, and no, we didn't think of getting food for the girls. Five girls were staring at us now, with annoyance invisible on their face. And when Lina revealed her puppy eyes to me, it was a lost fight.

And because we loved our girls so very much, we hopped to the car once again, and drove off to get some Hesburger for our hungry ladies.

.

.

 Lina

"I just know you all are going to enjoy this; it's going to be the best thing!"

"Even more fun than almost drowning?" "Auch!"

I sent a look in Lando's way, he should be glad I was driving, otherwise he'd have got a punch much stronger. But I didn't have time to focus on Lando anymore, since we had just arrived at our destination. And still no one knew what we were going to do.

"Oh my god, Pierre look! Horses!"

Now they knew exactly why we were here. I knew that Isa and Kelly knew how to ride, and I was pleasantly surprised when Kika was excited, too. The others... Well, they were neutral, I guess.

.

So, as it turned out, they were NOT neutral. Heidi was white as a sheet, and all the boys refused to come closer than three meters from the horses, pathetic.

"Daniel, I thought you had some cowboy blood in you! Come on, be an example for the others!"

"Lina, it was just an outfit! It's not real, I can't believe you'd think that I have any kind of experience from riding a horse, ridiculous."

"Can't say I'm not a little disappointed, I really thought you'd support this."

Lando and Charles had been oddly quiet while others were whining, others squealing with joy. It seemed like they were up to something, whispering together like teenagers, and when I saw Lando's smirk, I knew they had a plan of their own. And soon enough, both approached.

"Love, I think we got off on the wrong foot. I will get on that horse, but on one condition."

Suspicious.

I glared at the two of them, and next to me Charlotte didn't look convinced. Charles decided to open his mouth before Lando had a chance to continue on about his offer.

"Char, if I do this, all I ask in return is one night out with you, just the two of us. One night away."

I was surprised, that didn't sound too bad, it was actually rather sweet. Charlotte looked confused as well, but I noticed a small smile forming on her face.

"What's the catch Charles? This can't all be just benefits for me."

"I swear, no catch. I just want to surprise you love, please."

Charlotte's smile told me that now I was alone, without a teammate. Lando was still waiting to finish his weird offer, so I nodded for him to continue.

"I have a surprise, too! And no, there is no catch, I don't want anything in return, I just want to go for a drive with you."

"Hmm, can I drive?"

"Not part of the deal love."

"Well then, no deal."

"Fine, I'm not riding."

Shit, I cursed in my head.

"Fine, deal." 

I hated the fact than he won the deal, but what I hated even more was the fact, that I couldn't read the grin that was plastered on Lando's face.