Part 5

I focuse my magic into the air around me, yes its the next day and I have already moved onto the next element even though she said it was supposed to be a few days session situation but she brought both the earth and wind element books as I did a few flowers first before we decide to move onto the wind one

She was going to finish the lesson at the last flower but I said I could move of and didn't need a break as I knew my magic could carry on and take it

I feel the air circling around me fingers making me open my eyes to see a little whirlwind there but I knew it had to get bigger, so I focus more of my magic on it to make it a slightest bigger but I could feel myself getting abit drained

Bellatrix- she smiles "you can stop now and we will do this again tomorrow as you need a break, before you argue back that you can get it even more bigger and that you are perfectly fine but even I know the strongest if wizards and witches takes them a few tries to get it. Tom took him three tries before he could get it the perfect miniature size that was to be expected, as we don't obviously want it to big so it can get too out of control now do we, no we don't but I just want you to know you are doing very well, not many people can do the wind one, I can only make a very very small on myself but barely anything compaired to how much bigger you go yours to, so don't let yourself down as you are doing extremely well, especially with the flowers, I have never seen or heard one anyone, not even Merlin get it on his first try. So get some rest because I know for sure you will get it to the right amount, like you did with the flower yesterday, plus now it's lunch time and I am starving"

Harry- I nod feeling abit useless even after knowing I am doing alot greater than even Tom and Merlin himself but it still makes me feel down that I wasn't able to get it to the right size today

We head back inside and to the dinning room seeing everyone who has been here for the past two full days is here

I sit down next to Draco who could tell I was feeling abit down

Draco- "whats wrong my love?"

Harry- "oh it's nothing just me feeling down that didn't get it to the full capacity on my first try but I did very well, well your aunt said I did very well"

Bellatrix- "that you did" she looked to Tom "he got it straight away on his first try with flowers but because we did abit more flowers and earth today, his whirlwind only as 75% correct to its size that was supposed to get to"

Tom- "doing way better than me, don't throw yourself down because you are doing way better than I was, I couldn't do the wind at all of my first try, then tried again on the same lesson only got the wind moving around my fingers, nothing else"

Lucius- "I couldn't do it and not trying again"

Narcissia- "same here, not everyone can do it, they try but they don't succeed on it as they aren't powerful enough like you, Severus, Tom, Bellatrix and Dumbledore unfortunately"

Harry- I nod putting a smile on my face even though I am still feeling sad "it's okay, I am okay, just getting over abit of sadness that's all"

Narcissia- "as long as you are okay, but if you need to talk to me about stuff that you wish to not talk about with Draco or wish to but can't get it out to him yet, you can happily come and talk to be about anything at all"

Harry- I nod "thank you Narcissia"

Narcissia- she smiles "your welcome Harry, now eat up, I bet you are starving especially with using your magic loads and all"

Harry- I nod and turn to put mash vegetables, chicken, Yorkshire pudding which I covered with gravy onto my plate, which is very delicious indeed

----

C.W.