¡Hola iberia! Part 1

Start from the beginning

I turned to look and it was somebody who I expected to come at some point. Quite unexpected to come at this time, but hey, people have their preferences.

"Huh. Mostima, I'd figured you'd come." I greeted her by nodding.

"Of course! You still haven't answered my question~" She winks.

Oh yeah.

"Oh yeah, that." Yeah, I remember now, "We'll talk about it in my office if you can?"

"Sounds perfect! I'm a bit tired too, you know? Let me stay over."

"Stay over? To someone you've met only for a couple of days?" I shook my head, amused "And I only have one bed, unless you want to sleep on the couch."

She flashed a playful grin, undeterred by my response. "Well, you know what they say, sharing is caring."

I chuckled, "Yeah well, don't blame me if the couch turns out to be less comfortable than it looks." He took a glance at her, who had her hoodie up, "You seem you've been busy."

"You could say that... I was all over Terra."

"For what?"

"Secret~"

I rolled my eyes.

"Well, we're here... huh?" we've arrived at my office building. The Casino downstairs was already closed. You'd think a casino would be better off being open at this time, but I'm a man of morals and I think gambling is bad for anyone. Ahem.

There is a suspicious person though, standing in front of the building and leaning against his car while writing something.

He notices us and waves his hand, "Excuse me! Are you Alter Valero?" he greets.

"Yes, that would be me. And you are?" I questioned him whilst observing him from top to bottom. He's wearing a suit with a coat strewn on his car's roof.

"My name is Inspector Li, and I'm from the Lungmen Revenue Authority. And I'm here to talk about your unreported income."

I subconsciously coughed, "Sorry, what? Unreported income? You must be mistaken, my secretary made sure of that. And if hypothetically, If I really do have unreported income, how much would it be, really?"

"It would be... around 17.3 million LMD" he stated with a satisfied expression.

"17.3 million LMD? Now that is a lot." I nodded in acknowledgment, "However, you miss one key thing." I held up my finger.

"And what might that be, Mr. Valero?"

"The fact that my company does not generate income." I dropped this statement with a grin forming, reveling in the widening of this faker's eyes, "you should do more research, bud."

"What? Then what about that casino?"

"Well, we don't own that. We're leasing the casino." I grinned as I enjoyed him losing his cool.

"How does that even work?!"

"I don't know," I smirked.

Well, I do know, obviously. Technically, I do own the Casino. I made a company that manages that casino, which then leased the casino to my main company. Yes, while the casino may appear inconspicuous in terms of business, it is where my 'dirty' money obtained from... deals...come to get washed.

Of course, then those 'cleaned' money will be invested into several assets, such as a restaurant, a hotel, a factory and so on and so forth. These assets were overseen by a shell company, which, in turn, was managed by another shell company. The primary company entity, LiberiCo, was owned by a holding company, which, in a complex web, ultimately belonged to me. The holding company, in turn, was held by a trust fund with me as the beneficiary, and the trustee was yet another company. Oh, and all these are registered in foreign countries, except for LiberiCo, which is registered in Lungmen.