-11-

I never thought it would be so hard just to get into the Lightning Temple. I was just hoping that the actual temple would not be as confusing as the Fire Temple.

Riju and I progressed through the temple at a good pace and managed to solve a fair amount of puzzles. She was really helpful. Much more compared to Yunobo, if I'm being honest... Well, I'm not saying I could have completed the temple without him, but if it wasn't for me, he'd still be lost in there to this day.

After activating everything, Riju and I were up against the final boss. The one who made all that chaos in the desert. We met it before we actually entered the temple, but this time it was a bit trickier with all the sand and gibdos.

We managed to kill it with Riju's lightning power, but she was really tired and collapsed on the ground. I panicked at first, but I carried her on my back and got her to Gerudo Town as fast as I could.

When we arrived, Buliara came running to us. She was really worried about Riju. They were very close, since Riju was quite young. I told her what had happened, and she told me that she had been worried from the start, because she knew that Riju's lightning power was very difficult for her to control. I comforted her by telling her that she would get better with rest, although I had no idea. But I was pretty sure she would recover fine.

The next day, I rested and bought some supplies in Gerudo Town. I also bought a new outfit at the secret shop. It was expensive, but now I had full protection against the heat of the desert.I wonder what Sidon is up to. I managed to forget about him for a few days and I feel like it's not so hard to think about him anymore. I wish he had reached out to me more though. But after what I've done, I understand why he doesn't.

I have to go to Rito village soon. I heard there was a terrible blizzard and the cold was unbearable. It was cold enough already, so I am not really keen to find out what it is like.

⭐︎Sidon's POV⭐︎

I went to the lookout landing because I had to discuss something with Pruah about the sludge being gone and what really happened. She's really nice, but because she always has so much to do, she's always in a hurry and we can't talk for long. I wanted to ask her about Link and if she had seen him recently, but I guess that could wait.

The place itself is really nice and I enjoy being there a lot. A group of Zora guards I sent here came to talk to me. I know them well and they are good people.

"Good to see you, Your Highness. How have you been lately? I see you have a lot of work with your royal duties. "

The green Zora guard asked me.

"You can just call me Sidon, and I'm doing well... Thank you for asking! What about you?"

I asked back.

"We're doing great! We see a lot of people here that we don't see very often or have never met before!"

The pink Zora guard said enthusiastically.

"Yeah, we saw Link the other day too"

Another added.

"L-Link?"

I was surprised, even though it was perfectly normal for Link to come here to the Lookout Landing, but hearing his name felt strange.

"Is something wrong? Sidon?"

One of the guards asked.

"Oh no, don't worry!"

I replied quickly and left the place.