-10-

I woke up with sweat dripping down my forehead. I was again dreaming of Sidon. I've been recently having theses nightmares, not simple nightmares, they had Sidon in it. Every single one of them would leave me with sensation of emptiness and each time I woke up, I was terrified, terrified that it would happen again. I couldn't sleep much. I was afraid that those feelings would submerge me again.It was like being stuck in deep water, knowing I couldn't get out, there was no escape.

Because of the lack of sleep, each day was exhausting and every step I had to do left me even more drained.

After I left Gordon city, I headed to Gerudo town. The temperature changes were extreme and I had to prepare even more every time I had to go out.

Riju is a good person and we sometimes talk about Zelda. She told me that they used to not be that close before, but they started knowing more about each other every time Zelda and I traveled to Gerudo town and ended up being really good friends. I noticed that Riju looked a bit red when we talked about Zelda, I don't know why but it's probably none of my concern

It was really hard to take care of all the Gibdos in here. They were everywhere and Riju gets really tired after she use her electricity power for a long time. We still managed to get rid of the ones near the town and near Kara Kara Bazaar, but we still had to figure out where was the source of the Gibdos the sand storms.

Riju showed me a mural with three red pillars and something in the middle with a lightning mark drew on it. I'm not bad at solving riddles or puzzles but I do not specially enjoys it. Riju tried to help me but I still wasn't sure of what it meant. The three pillars were probably something that was in the desert but with all the sand in the way it was really hard to see where was everything. Then I realised, that I could just go to a place higher than the sand storms and I would be able to see the area with a better view.

I quickly climbed onto the highest point in gerudo town and now I could see everything more clearly. The pillars were not too far but it was already late, I had to get some rest before going there.