-13-

⭐︎Link's POV⭐︎

As I expected, Riju recovered in no time. However, Buliara insisted that she rest more and not perform any of her duties for the time being. Of course, Riju didn't listen to her, but she still made an effort and took a break from her duties.

On my last day in Gerudo Town, I happened to see Hudson's Daughter. I had already met her in Tarrey Town, so I just stopped by to say hello. She resemble alot her parents... I wonder why she even has the same haircut as Hudson. It's quite original, shall I say...

I got my horse from the stable and left the place. I really enjoy riding her. Not to hurt the feelings of my other horses, but she is by far my favourite one. Epona.

I could feel the soft feeling of the wind blowing through my hair. The air felt fresh and the temperature was quite nice outside of the desert. I missed that. Entering a forest, I was been surounded by the bright colors of nature. My mind wandered in many different thoughts, but in the end, I was thinking about one thing. Sidon. His eyes, his hands, his lips... I wanted to see and feel everything again... I wish I could talk to him but I was even unable to consider it. He disappeared to me... No. I disappeared to him... And it was only me in the endless paradox of loving him and his gentle voice... My head was hanging low and my lips shivering. Was it from the deep loneliness I felt, or the cold of the region wrapping me suddenly ? I had already gotten near to Rito village and the cold was unbearable. I could see the violent blizzard from here.

I approached what seemed to be a stable. I smelled a burnt smell coming from a small bonfire. I went to talk to an old man sitting there and he told me the stable couldn't run due to the cold and the 'Lucky clover gazette' bought the place and that now they were making journals there. Pruah briefly talked about it once if I remember well but I didn't know about all of this.

 I met Penn a rito journalist working there. Well, one of the only people working there I guess... He reminded me a lot of Kass for some reason I couldn't tell. I wonder what he became. I hope he succeeded in his long journey or that he is at least finding his path to it. 

I also met this girl who probably of own the place from what I could understand. She's really nice but she also kind of forced me into working there so I can help Penn which I don't mind because she talked to me about this really interesting set of clothing...

I thought about taking a rest here so I could figure it how to get to the village since the bridge was pretty much broken. I was also really tired from traveling, and resting a little couldn't do any harm.