Trying not to. Chp29

Start from the beginning

NO ONES POV:
And for me, that would be with Elizabeth... Avan confirmed. Some seconds later they were all quiet down but, why; was the laziest question, so he looked up to all of them and ask: What? Is it something I said, or I simply answered correctly?
That was so passionate and sweet, we all didn't noticed our space outs, I'm glad you're okay. Victoria said astonished.
They all nodded less Leon and Liz who both of their expressions were completely opposites.
She dragged herself up on avs lap giving him a neck hug, meantime the musician boy stepped protectively closer to Victoria.
They're disgustingly adorable, I can't take it. Matt said which Ariana and Dani agreed.
Vic and Thomas right? Liz ask attached to Avans hair.   Yeah sure, you know who we were talking about. Victoria assures.
I think this "3 day " shit won't last long, look at them children. Daniella said according to the couple.  I wouldn't mind for the record; I slightly lost and I think my punishment was all this suffer. Avan said with his head on Liz's shoulder.   Nah ah Jogia sir, you're paying your bill. Leon smirked.
I tried but it's not nice being beside your spouse and not even touch his or her hand, I'll call this an over. Liz confessed. 
Actually it's your both's fault, Thomas and I, we've been acting all this time Yano? And we've been pretty much fine. Victoria.
Don't care, I'm telling on you with Aunt Se!
(Avs nickname for Victoria's mom ;Serene),
Boyfriend so young. Avan replied willingly to annoy.     YOU WOULDNT DARE! Vic screamed. Oh I would!, and I'd love to see!you-  av was saying.
Avan Jogia. Liz interrupt sternly.
Yes my love? He asked sweetly.
Don't scream in my ear if it's possible. She added.     Victoria snores and takes out her middle finger to him; which av didn't care cause he had his face against Liz's hand.
I hope you guys don't intoxicate yourself's with the Ice cream. Liz said hopeful.  Don't have to worry about us dummy; let's talk about your birthday that's on next week!!  Ari exclaimed in excitement.    I know you'll have a great time. Matt said.   And to be clear, why would you know I'm gonna entertain myself next week? Liz asked.
But there's nothing wrong with it neither babe, you know we aren't leaving you alone on your special day, he just remarked it. Vic comment simply. Av frowns as he made his way back to Liz's chin. What up with you sweet? Ari asks. He's clingy, and since he isn't getting attention, he hollers back to where he was in the first place; ain't that right Lizzy? Dani said; referring to the couple in front of her. Couldn't agree more; even if it seems cheesy I like it the way it is. Liz said and pecked avs hair.
Daniella proceeds to take one card out of the "gaming box" to read it out loud: pick two people in here to make out for 7 minutes straight. Damn, that's kinda random but whatever, I choose Matt and Ariana. She says. I'll put the timer! Avan chimes in, took his phone out of his pocket and opened the alarm set. Don't start yet baby. Mathew Bennett get your ass up and sit beside Ari.
Liz stated firstly to Av and after to Matt. Before anyone could say less the couple started sharing their lips.
And set! Av said. Liz stood up from Avans lap and went to grab one card from the pile; it says: Play one clothe item with your partner. They all gasped and Liz amazed went back to her seat and grabbed Avan by his collarbone and pulled him into a kiss.
Between the kiss av interrupted and say: Missed you. Liz goes back to what she was doing and broke apart for a second to say: I missed you more. Victoria, Daniella and Leon all cringed up and went to the backyard.
The other couple stopped their business and Ariana walked up to Liz, shook her to separate her of Avan; which she had to but not for  own choice.  Yes Ariana? Liz articulated. Av pulled his girlfriend back on his lap and hugged her waist behind her back.
You two must do the challenge, I heard what you got Elizabeth. Ariana smirks at her best friend.  Oh come on, where to, Grande?
The raven girl wonders. You know where to attain in here. Reminds, the owner of the house, to her friend.   No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Go!    A quite minor fight came in between both Liz and Ari, but Avan interrupted afterwards. 
What is this vast all about girls?      It applies "the best" hiding spot according to Liz,in my house, it's a great place to play that game. Ariana explains to him.    But there's a lot of people in here! Liz whines.  And? I'll be with you, besides, I do believe no one would like to go inside with us or even go near to that door. He says rubbing her arm.    Make me an aunt please!!! Tell her Av!!!Ariana screamed walking away from them with Matt, laughing at her best friend plain antics.  
It doesn't matter baby girl, she's joking, other than that; do you feel comfortable playing or not princess? Avan tells her nicely.
Yes. She whispered.     But, would you mind on staying here cuddling me and ditch the game?  He kindly offered her the safest option for her, av knew she likes to be private in all ways possible, so he isn't gonna force her into anything she doesn't feel secure about.  We could arrange certainly an exception for you little bubba, for being extremely understandable and bringing me joy every single day. Liz being thankful embraced her boyfriend in her arms in the purest way imaginable.
You Are The Love Of My Life, only you. I'd do or decline everything for the one I love. Avan expressed on her hair and kissed cheek.
Eyyy Avan Jogia! Leon exclaimed happy and walked up to him. Avan rolled his eyes and ask: What Leon? Cant you see I'm pretty busy? Calm down there man, there's just some rando's neighbors here of Ari who want Liz. Leon said chuckling.
Av lifted Liz carefully out of his lap and sat her where he was and said to Leon: What do you mean with that ? With a jealous pitch in his voice. Liz walked out of there to the backyard without saying anything, and went directly to the girls and Matt, leaving Avan and Leon confused. The guys are brutal Avan, you can't imagine man. Leon annoyed him. Av simply walked away and saw some four guys talking in front of the metal fence of Ariana's backyard talking to all girls. What's up ladies? The black head asked smirking. Not much Isaac, just hanging. Victoria replied chilled. Can we join too honey' s? The curly brunette said. Sure Fabio, come along, go to the front door, let's go Liz. Ariana expressed. The both of them walked to the front door and opened it, received the guys with a smile and let them in. Long time no see Elizabeth. The red headed remarked. Whatever Theodore, oh hell I've missed you guys. Liz claimed. We can imagine Gillies. A blonde brown eyes guy replied and sat beside Daniella. Excuse me, but who are all of you? Avan ask curious. None of your business bro. Fabio said and laughed with the guys. Apologize bastards, that's not how you talk to anyone. Liz said, standing next to Av. We're kidding, don't yell doll. Isaac said. Okay that's enough, what are you guys doing here? Ariana ask. Nothing, just wanted to see who are these three boys. Theodore replied looking at Avan. Our other friends, you weirdos. Vic said. Liz lay her head on avs shoulder casually.
Yo, your house looks great Ari. The other black head finally said. I know Atlas, we just renewed it, thanks. She said.
He winked at her, and soon Matt said: Up for Six flags? Totally, but you paying then? Fabio laughed. Im afraid that you aren't coming if you're committing to that sir. Matt said flatly. Let's go together baby. Avan whispered in Liz's ear. She smiled and winked at him. Catch you there, we're leaving. Liz announces, takes Avan's hand in hers and they leave.
The others arranged like this: Leon and Victoria in his car, Ariana and Matt in his Jeep, and for last; Fabio, Isaac, Theodore and Atlas
Drove with Atlas's Mercedes. As they were the first ones who left Avan and Elizabeth were the first ones to arrive to Six Flags, but they got out of the car and walked to get their bracelet and got in. Av has Liz all wrapped in his embraced. Which ride would you like to do first baby girl? He asked gently and kissed her head. Yours love. She mumbled and look up to him. He laughed with his mouth agape and said: And now you say it huh? We could've just ditch this and go home and even foreplay all you want princess. She smiled widely at his joke and kissed him. But later? She asked wondering. He came closely to her ear and whispered: All you want, my darling, everything. Yayyy, I'm getting fucked. She said exited but in a tone where just av could hear. Yes you are baby. He cooed. Yes i am! She said proudly. You're what moon? Theodore ask Liz with the nickname that he gave her a long time ago. They all appeared in front of them and started talking to see which ride would they like to go first.
Nothing you should care about, and it's rude to interrupt when someone is having a conversation Theodore. Liz said, and went up to the girls with Av. Savage much baby, good job . Av whispered in her ear. She blushed and said nothing.
They all split up, and went into different rides; Daniella and Fabio walked to the Jersey Devil Coaster, Matt and Victoria to Firebird, Isaac, Ari and Theodore to Goliath, and for last Av, Liz and Atlas to Mini Mine Train.
Their selections seemed to match so they didn't had another option then to go with the people who picked the same ride as them.

Ariana's POV:
The atmosphere feels atypical, the boys are all being hypocrites with each other today, maybe they haven't spend much time bonding as with the girls, but there is no doubt that they are no playing in staying in their individual bubble life.  Even Vic has notice this rivalry in between them, leaving out, Atlas, he has a girlfriend of 4 years now, and he loves Margot deeply.
So that leaves us with Isaac wanting Vic, Fabio desires Daniella , and the obvious one Theodore adores Liz, as if she were to change Avan for him. But for now, imma stay focused on the ride, Theo is fun when he isn't flirting with Liz or doing anything stupid, and at least I have Vic for some normal company. I'm very much satisfied that none of them are trying to Hogg the body out of me, cause I just want Matthew, my boyfriend, to do that.   The ride was fun, but it can be better with my bestie or exchanging Isaac for any of the Victorious car. I know they're my neighbors but, that doesn't change a thing. 

Atlas's POV:
Guess who's trapped with the devil, Atlas, how lucky you are.  I know how it feels to be mad in love with someone, it's amazing just mesmerizing but when you're with your partner, because it's no fun to watch other couple's being all over each other, at least for me, I don't fantasize about any other than my beloved one. Oh how I miss Margot, it feels like a dagger in my heart when I see them holding hands and embracing each other.  But that's how it works right?  The gentleman and me didn't talk much till, but Elizabeth made some conversation with me about this bit of a "slow" attraction, all we did was laugh and finally after that line we made it to the ride.  Avan always held carefully Liz's hand in his, opened the ride chairs for them and helped her to enter in their two position seats.  She held his arm in her chest as to protect her face, and with any words he quickly opened his arms around her small figure and kissed her head as to assure her, that she's okay and about to feel some adrenaline, which left me impressed, he really cares, even if I just met him I guess, I figured it out.