!!Not a Chapter!!

(I took the picture above)

I'm sorry I haven't been updating/working on this story. I am a nanny this summer and my days start at 4:45AM and end between the time of 4:15PM-6:30PM.

My weeks are long and weekends short. It's a lot to handle. I'm paying back a student loan. My car is a piece of shit. *inserts "piece of shit car" song*

Take it from me, if you are a fresh high school graduate or someone who's been out a while and want to go to college, please think about what you want to do. Don't find the first thing or take something because one of your friends are taking it, find something you will enjoy doing for the rest of your life. Don't pay money for something you don't want. (You wouldn't go to Walmart and buy a cucumber when you really wanted pickles. You would have spent your money for nothing.) Buy used books as much as possible, rent them if the bookstore allows it, buy your own calculator off line that way it's cheaper and you'll always have one.

I strayed from my main point. Here it is, I haven't been writing because I've been watching kids all week so I can make money to pay back a loan.

Plus, I'm thinking about joining the Navy. There's nothing for me to do in this small as shit town and I want to travel. Navy will be a fun, scary, experience, but I really want to do it.

Please leave me your thoughts on everything, why school didn't work, why I'm a nanny, if the Navy is a good idea, the story... Everything.

I'll have a chapter up when I get a break, please bare with me!

XOXO

Elex