Jungkook's lips start trembling from fear when he watched the man settling himself on the bed, eyes still glued to his body. And that's when he realized something else, he was just wearing a short nothing else. Being displayed to the man like this, it made Jungkook want to kill himself.

The collected tears finally were set free when Jungkook tightly closed his eyes, his frozen body still could feel the man's rough hand on it, caressing it softly as if he was in awe. Jungkook hated it, hated being touched by this man. He hated it the most.

The big hand of the man slowly trails up to the thigh, while giving it gentle caresses. Jungkook wanted to scream on his face, forbidding the man to touch his body without his permission but his own body wasn't listening to him.

Jungkook squeezed his eyes more tightly when he could feel the man slipping his hand into the short, leaving little squeezes on his inner thigh. He wanted to cry out loudly, scream on his face, leaving harsh punches on his face but he couldn't do anything.

Even though his eyes were closed he could feel that intense gaze, continuously reminding him that even though this body is his but he is not the real owner, the person who is in control and owns it was here now.

Tears keep streaming down as he could feel several hands caressing his body, making him feel disgusted. The silent room soon filled up with his whimpers as he was continuously mumbling in his sleep. The whole body was drenched in sweat.

"No, no, no, don't touch me! Don't touch me!" The boy shouts out as he shoots his eyes open, panting in order to catch his breath. Whole body trembling from fear and disgust.

Jungkook roams his puffy eyes around the room being anxious, trying to figure out where he was. Realizing he was in his professor's bedroom, a safe place he would consider as, he lets out a small sob. Hands which were continuously shaking reached to wipe the sweat from his face as he hurriedly chugged down a glass of water to wet his dried up throat.

It's the second time by now that he had a dream like this, even this time was worsee than before. Last time when he had a dream like this, nothing happened like what happened this time. He just discovered the man in this apartment and when he approached him he passed out. When he opened his eyes, he spotted Taehyung sleeping on a chair beside the bed. A book was peacefully resting on his lap, the glasses were still on his face.

Probably fall asleep while he was reading.

But this dream was so much worser than last time. Only if the boy knew one of these dreams wasn't an actual dream. Only if he knew.

Jungkook's eyes fall on the wall clock which was telling him it was 1 pm. He again slept for a long time. He couldn't understand why he was sleeping a lot these days. It's not like he has never been sick before, he was in more worse condition but he was never this much sleepy.

It feels like the boy was taking couple sleeping pills each day.

Somehow dragging him out of the room Jungkook soon discovered that the living room was empty, there wasn't any trace of the owner of the house. While a lot questions were occupying his mind, Jungkook's eyes fell on the door of the store room.

Thinking the elder man could be in this room Jungkook walked towards it and stopped when he was infront of the room, reaching his hand to grab the doorknob to twist it open. And just like last time it was locked.

Jungkook wouldn't lie it was kind of weird to lock a store room all the time. Does Taehyung have something special in this room that he always lock up this room? Only the man knows the correct answer behind it.

Turning his heel the boy soon settled himself on the couch, thinking about when the man will be at home. But soon his eyes fell on the black cap which was being placed on the desk of Taehyung's. Jungkook got goosebumps all over his body, it felt like a cold breeze brushed against his body making him pause on his track.