2 scary 4 daddy

Začať od začiatku

"Sure." Pony takes my hand and out we go. I mean it's not gonna boring or nothing I'm just tired as hell.

Went we get there Lasy and Brantley are already there. Did I tell you Lasy cut her hair? It looks great.

"Johnny you look really tired." Sometimes I can't with Brantley. She's like everyone's annoying little sister.

"No shit." I yawn, again.

I lay in Pony's lap, I'm finna get my sleep in.

Soda's POV:
"Is it just me or does it feel like we won't be back on shore until like forever?" Lanson sighs.

"Right, I'm so ready to depart." I agree, I mean like ship life is great, but the resort where we land is better.

It's a huge mansion like hotel called Le lieu des dieux de la plage that's French for, The Place Of The Beach Gods. It's on a small island near the keys of Florida, everything surrounding it is beach, sea life, and boats. It's like being stranded but in the best way possible. We stay there from Tuesday until Friday, then get back on the ship and head back to the airport on Sunday. Oklahoma is a whole flight away from here.

"I hope there's more to do there. I've been kinda bored on this ship, no cap." Pony yaps. He's so fluent in Yapinese.

"I've been having hella fun, but I mean. I'm excited to get off too." Steve adds, "maybe tomorrow night I'll go to one of those parties they have below deck..."

"Parties!" Brantley grins like she just won a diamond ring.

"No, no, no kids allowed." Steve shut that one down fast.

"But you're gonna let Soda go."

"Soda's gonna be eighteen in October. You just turnt thirteen this year. Let that sink in." He shrugs.

"Why do you always think I'm baby?" Saying that makes you seem even more like a baby.

"Because number one, you're my baby." He's so cringey. Who are you Steve, a grandma? "Number two, you're gonna think you're big and bag cause you're a teenager now. I get that. But then out of fucking nowhere college is gonna come flying at you, and you're gonna feel like you're seven again because you're so clueless about your life, and you're gonna say. 'Damn, I wish I could just be thirteen right now'."

"You're clueless about your life?" Lanson smiles like he's gonna laugh.

"I mean basically... I don't have a job, and I got a scholarship to a college for football, but I haven't played in like, months. I'm screwed and school starts in two months. Did I tell you that the school is OSU? That's an hour away. I'm not gonna be able to live with my mommy unless I waste like a gyat ton of gas. And I'm not gonna know anybody. And it's not high school where I'm automatically cool or loved, I actually have to like... make new friends. Which isn't hard but it's time consuming. And I'm a whole hour away from my fiancé. My best friend. I'm so done."

We just sit and stared. Bro, just poured out his whole life plan.

"I can't wait until school is over so I can actually start a life." I roll my eyes.

Pony was rubbing Johnny's belly, "Sometimes life starts itself." He was kinda zoned out.

"Are you a disappointment if you don't want kids?" Lanson squints.

"No. I would hope not, I know plenty of people that don't want kids." I frown.

"Do you?" Brantley questions.

Me and Steve smile at each other, "yes!" We shriek. And we hold hands and do our little happy dance.

"Y'all are really that excited?" Pony cringes.