Chapter 8

George and Nova didn't wake up until and hour after noon, when they did they were a little confused because they didn't remember falling asleep but then remember the movie marathon and asume they fall asleep at some point they blushed when they saw the position they were in but neither could/wanted to move they were very comfortable and wanted to stay like that all day, even if they didn't say it out loud they know the other one was thinking the same thing, but they were getting hungry as they missed breakfast so they didn't have other choice that getting up.

As brekfast has already ended and lunch was starting, they went to the great hall but before arriving they decided to go the kitchens instead so they could eat something they enjoy more once they arrived they decided they wanted to eat a croissant with chesse and ham, some fruit and some cookies and to drink George pick orange juice while nove had a Green juice. 'How can yo drink that' George asked her "It's tasty" 'It's green' "So?" 'So.. It must taste weird' "It doesn't, trust me.. wanna try it?" 'No thanks, I don't eat or drink anything green' "What, Why?" Nova replied chuckling a little 'I don't know, I just don't like them "But..Your eating green grapes right now" 'It's a different green' "You're such a child" 'Am not' George said crossing his arms and pouting, Nova just raised an brow at that.

Once they finished they headed to Nova's room as she was still in Georges clothes, they enterd her room and George flopped down in Nova's bed while she went into the bathroom to change, when she came out she saw George in her bed falling asleep again "GEORGE" she yelled He jumped at that and when he heard Novas laugh he looked at her, then made a dramatic gesture putting one hand where his heart would be and the other on his forehead 'What are you laughing at, you almost kill me' he said and then flopped down in bed again "A bit dramatic dont you think?" Nova said sitting on the edge of her bed "We literally overslept, how are you still sleepy?" He just shrugged and when Nova was going to speak again he pull her down with him so now they were cuddling just like last night 'Let's just sleep again okey? Im tired' "But.. George" 'Nova is sunday, pleaseee' he said pouting, Nova gave in "Oh alright, But! just a couple of hours okey? we have to wake up before dinner, he just nodded and now he is on Novas chest she starts to play with his hair and both felt something like butterflies on their stomachs.

Miraculosly they woke up just a little bit before dinner, so to wake up entirely they went to the hogwarts grounds for a walk, they were talking about random stuff when they felt like they were getting spied on 'Do you have this weird feeling like someone is watching you?' "You too? I thought I was going crazy" 'Well.. you are a little crazy' she punched him playfuly in the arm at his answer "Seriously.. I've been feeling it for some minutes know" 'You know..maybe we still waking up, lets go to the hall now and eat something' She wasn't convinced at all but agree, what they didn't know is that their friends were watching them trying to figure out what exactly happend last night.

When you guys arrived you sit together on the Gryffindor table yo started chatting and when almost every other stdent arrived including your friends they serve dinner You and George were still chatting about whatever you could think about and didn't even notice how you serve him a glass of pumpkin juice and he put his green vegetables on your plate and when you grab some pastries for you both and put themon the middle of yor plates everything in such harmony as if it was part of a rutine even if it was the first time, this obviously brought the antenttion of your friend who were watching you very closely 'Does anyone else think it's kinda creepy how they do that?' Lee asked his qestion was left unanswered as they continue to watch them.