Chapter 7

It was the moning after Nova's birthday party much of the people stay up almost as to see the sun coming up so it was no surprise everyone was so tired when they woke up, Nova's friends ended up sleeping all together in Katie's room even Fred and Lee even tho they had their own rooms in there, one by one started to wake up they were still pretty sleepy and very hungry, so they just pat down their clothes and washed their faces to wake up properly and they headed to the hall to breakfast. Once they were all there and now were in a better mood thanks to the food they started talking until Fred realize something 'Uhm.. Guys.. Where's George?' He said taking notice that his twin wasn't with them 'Don't know...I don't think I have seen him since the party, actually I think I havent seen him even before the party ended' Lee said 'Wait Guys, Nova isn't here too' Cho said 'Where could they be?' Brooke said 'Well.. Maybe George was tired and went to his dorm and Nova..probably went back to her common room after a while you know she isn't a big party girl.' They all nodded accepting the posibilities and then went back to the gryffindor common room to clean up everything.

Once everyone was cleaning they took notice of the time 'Hey, I'm gonna wake up George he got to eat something and breakfast is almost done' Fred said and when eveyone nodded he went upstair to his brothers dorm, Fred being Fred never knocks just opens the door and as he approched his twins bed to wake him up, he notices he wasn't alone, when he was besides him he almost gasps, he went back downstairs running 'LEE!! I need your camara, Right Now!!' he yelled at lee when he reached downstairs 'What? Why? he asked' 'Not Time for questions, I just need it , If you want to know come with me' So lee agree and the girls got curios so they follow him to, Once Fred got Lee's camara  he went to George's room with everyone behind him he signal to everyone to stay quiet and enter the room he stood by the bed and took some pictures, then everyone else enter and saw what he took photos of, they were shocked it was George and Nova cuddle up, Nova was in George's Chest while her arms hold him closer, Geroge had his arms wrapped up in Novas waist and she was wearing some of George's clothes. 

(Photo that Fred took)

They just stared ath them not knowing what to do 'Should we wake them up? Breakfast almost done' Lee asked 'All the girls said at Once 'Noo, Let them be' 'Look how cute they look' 'Lets go, let them sleep' 'If they get hungry when they wake up they can go to the kitchens' Everyone agree. Fred saw the photos again and then grinned 'This is a good extortion' Everyone else just looked at him weirdly at that.