Chapter 4

It was now Saturday and in a week it would be my fifteen birthday, Im starting to get excited because I love Birthdays but nervous at the same time because I never really had a Big Party they aren't really my thing I prefer to celebrate them doing minimal things like hanging out with my friends, have a movie marathon and loads of food and that's it.

I mean not gonna lie.. I Love Presents I don't care if they are big or small, Expensive or cheap I just love the feeling of my beloved ones thinking of me and gift me something, so I guess that's why I'm trying to be in good terms with the Party because I know my friends want me to have a great time but I'm not comfortable enough by it and apparently my face is showing it because George snapped me out of my thoughts by asking if I was okey, I almost forgot that I was helping him with his Muggles Studies homework. 'I'm fine! Why?' I told him 'You just seemed out, you sure you okey?' He asked in a calmed voice but I could see the worried look in his face so I told him what I was thinking, there is just something about him that even when I knew he was also a part of my party planning that made me secure to tell him that I was having doubts with the party 'Oh, well if you don't want a party you should tell them' he answer 'It's not that i don't want to it's just that.. well.. okey I don't really know why I feel like that just parties aren't really my thing, but they're my friends and I want to be with them and even tho I'm not completely down with the idea I'm willing to tried it' I said to him 'Okey listen, How about we go to the party, we hang out with everyone be there a couple of hours and if at any moment you start to feel like you don't want to be there anymore, we sneak out and pass the time by the lake or something or we can just go to my dorm or yours and watch some movies you like, how does that sound?' I think about it 'It sounds brilliant actually' And after that I continue helping him with his homework and when we finished we went to find our friends. Now I can't wait for the party to happen.