Chapter 3

Once we all were in the great hall, everyone in their seats finishing the sorting ceremony for the fist years, Dumbledore speak up 'Welcome to another year at Hogwarts I hace a few things to say you all, the ministry of magic informed us that the prisoner Peter Pettigrew has escaped Azkaban, seeing as no one has ever accomplished this the minister has decided to send Dementors in Hogwarts to guard every entrance on the grounds, You must know that Dementors are a serious business they can't be fooled' The Hall filled up with whispers 'On a brighter note I am pleased to welcome two new teachers seeing as professor Kettelburn retired his places will be filled by Rubeus Hagrid who has agreed to take on this teaching job in addition to his gamekeeping duties. And our second new appointment is Professor Lupin who has kindly consented to fill the post of DADA' 'That being said Let the feast begin'.

Once we were done eating everyone started to go to their common room so once we were there I went into my room and I'm super glad that all the rooms are individual because I don't think I could manage having roommates. I prepare myself for the sleepover my friends and I do every year when we arrive, so I grabbed my bag with everything I would be needing and sneak out to the Room of Requirement, we found this room last year and decide that all of our sleepovers are going to be here since then, I ran into Brooke in our way to the ROR and when we got there Cho and Katie were already setting things up. We chat, Eat snacks, play some games, watch some movies and when the last movie finished we were all into a deep sleep.

We woke up next morning thanks to the alarm the ROR give us so everyone started to change since we brought our uniforms so we could be ready without having to return to out common rooms, we arrive for breakfast and when all of us got into our tables the professors gave us our schedules so when we were finish we go of to classes.