Chapter 2

Me and my friends went into the same compartment we have sat on every year it even has our initials carved into the wood of the window, we have the idea on our second year when we noticed it already have some on it, They were 'J.P, S.B. R.L, P.P' so we put ours next to them. We started talking about or vacations and catching up with each other 'Well, what if we start planning Nova's Birthday?' said Brooke As my birthday was in almost a week because yeah I'm a year behind just because my birthday is after the fist day of school I have to wait an entire year to come to Hogwarts, I'm suppose to be in my Fifht year but im starting my fourth year, Honestly wouldn't change it otherwise I wouldn't have meet my friends, I guess we would ran into eachother or be acquaintances but I like it how it is. 'Yes!, Nova do you have any idea of what you want?' ask Katie 'Not really, just the normal stuff like being with you guys and eat a picnic in the black lake like every year' 'You are turning 15 Nova! You sure you dont want a  Big Party?' she asked again and suddenly the doors of the compartment were slidded open. 'We hear the words "Big Party" and knew we have to know about it' It was the Weasley Twins alongside Lee Jordan.

'Hi guys' we said 'Hello Girls' they said 'So, what was that about a big party?' Fred Asked, Yeah I can tell them apart and maybe its because I have a itty bitty tiny crush on George... Just a little one, all though I haven't told anyone so... anyway snapping back to reality I said 'Oh, Its nothing actually' but Brooke interrupted me saying 'we want to convince Nova to have a Big Party for her 15 birthday' 'Well lucky for you girls we know all about parties, don't we guys?' Ask Lee to his redhead friends 'Definitely' said Fred again as George seems to be in a trance himself looking directly at me until Fred nudge him and asked me 'When is your birthday anyway' I tried not to be  nervous because I mean Yeah we have been Friends for years but now that I'm completely sure I like him it gets me the feeling of butterflies in my stomach 'September 11th' 'Thats in almost a week' he said, Fred and Lee where hushing between themselves just to finish and say 'Don't worry Nova, We'll make you the biggest party you've ever had' 'Yeah, It can be in our common room' Katie immediately agreed with them and now Im getting a Birthday Party that I'm convincing myself that is a good idea.

'Not that I don't want you guys here anymore, but we're about to arrive at Hogwarts So we all better change into our robes and get ready' said Cho and with that the boys left and we started to change and continue chatting.