Chapter 1

It was the calm morning of September 1st of 1993, I could hear the sound of the birds outisde my window, slight sunrays were touching my face and I couldn't be in more peace; It didn't last long. Soon enough I hear sounds coming out of the kitchen and two muffled voices that belong to my parents, then I hear the clumsy steps of my older sister coming to my dorm and just as expected she bursted right trought the door just to jump into my bed crushing me and screaming 'Wake Up!' multiple times until I have enough and did the resonable thing... Pushed her out of my bed and inmediately I hear a Thud alongside a quiet groan 'You. Bitch' she said 'Well what did you expected? Dont you have to be at work right now?' I asked 'Nope, I'm starting later today I'm going to accompany you guys to the train station' and with that she get up and leave the room letting me finaly get ready.

After taking a shower and put on a comfty outfit I looked in the mirror trying to decide what should I do with my hair, after a long time I decide to wear to braids and change the color to a honey blond hair with some brownish rays. Perks of being a metamorphomagus. I went downstairs and greet my family 'Hello Sweetheart, here sit down and eat your breakfast' my mom said as my father come to greet me with a kiss in my head and then ruffled my hair 'Hello Kiddo' 'Dad! I just did my hair' 'Eat quickly we don't want to be late to the station, Dora! breakfast ready come down!' As I finished my brakfast I went to my room to check that I have packed everything in my trunk and soon as eveybody was ready we went to the 9 3/4 plataform.

We arrive to the station a few minutes earlier , so I went into the train and leave my lugages in a compartment and come back again outside just to see my parents talking to my friends 'Ah! Here she is' mention my mom to my friends and soon enough I have three people running at me ant crushing me into a tight hug 'I missed you girls so much!' I exclaim 'We all need to catch up during the train ride' said Cho as Katie, Brooke and I nodded. We all went to our familys while we wait for the train to leave 'Well, well, well but if it isn't my favorite cousin' I heard a voice saying to my mom and immediately knew who it belong to 'Hi, Sirius' My mom greet him 'And Hello to you to Remus' 'Hi Andromeda, Ted, Girls, ¿How is it going?' 'Everything is great ¿where is Harry?' asked my dad 'Oh, he's catching up with his friends' said my uncle then we hear the trains whistle indicatin it was parting soon My mom crushed me in a hug 'Dromeda Dear, let her go she can barely breath' my father said to her menwhile Dora was just laughing at me 'Remus, would you check on her at times? it would be nice to know from her more often, I wouldn't ask but she never writes unless we write first and she doesnt like owls much' she said 'They are Scary!' I said to her and I hear my uncles muffled laughs, I almost forgot they told me Remus wold be this years Defense Against The Dark Arts Proffesor 'Sure Andy, I'll keep you inform' and finally we went into the train in our way to a new year at Hogwarts.