🔥Chapter Twenty-three🔥

Start from the beginning

Like this-

Derek groans in pain and Erin stops

Derek groans in pain and Erin stops." What am I?!"Erin signs confused." Also, do you have fish I'm hungry?" Erin signs. Erin listens and hears rats scurrying around and races off to find them and happily munches on them. Derek runs to find her munching on rats covered in blood and her eyes are different from her other eyes.

Her siren eyes-

"Erin I can get you food, don't eat it raw," Derek says softly reaching

"Erin I can get you food, don't eat it raw," Derek says softly reaching. Erin hisses at him swipes at him and runs off as Issac, Boyd, and Erica appear." Woah!" Isaac yelps in surprise.

Erin stops in her tracks and looks at the trio." Stand still, don't run. She's not like us, I have an idea of what she is but if you run she'll attack," Derek tells them.

"What is she?" Erica asked concerned for her safety." I think she's a hybrid of two supernatural creatures and it's gonna be a trial and error on how to help her control them," Derek says calmly.

Erin looks around she backs up and quickly climbs up onto the bars above them and hides away." Erin, it's alright, it's us! We won't harm you but you need to come down," Derek calls up.

Erin looks at everyone, "Who are you?" Erin signs." It's Derek! Issac! Erica! and Boyd! You know us, we're your pack!" Derek says softly showing his red eyes as the three betas show their yellow eyes. Erin's eyes change into her vampire eyes then her siren eyes.

"She is not like us, can't Deaton help?" Isaac wonders." He can after the full moon," Derek nods. Derek pulled a trunk over and opened it revealing chains. Isaac runs his hand over the triskele that's on top of the chest.

"What is that?" Isaac asked. Before Derek could answer Boyd beats him to it."It's a triskele," Boyd says. Everyone turns and faces him.

"The spirals mean different things-- past, present future; mother, father, child." Boyd continues."Do you know what it means to me?" Derek asks."Alpha, Beta, Omega?" Boyd answers.

"That's right." Derek says impressed with his answer."It's a spiral-- it reminds us that we can all rise to one or fall to another. Betas can become Alphas, but Alphas can also fall to Betas or even Omegas." Derek explains.